Support Forums

Full Version: Gurple Mybb Theme
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I just made this today. Any opinions about it?

You can view demo here:

http://beta.mybbcentral.com

If you like it and have a MyBB forum it's available to subscribers.
I think it looks pretty damn good to be honest with you Omni, sadly tho i don't have a MyBB forum. Altho, i might set one up.
I like the forum icons for the new posts and stuff, but as for the body, sorry I'm not a fan. Imho, the purple is too light, I think a darker purple would've worked better.
(11-06-2009, 06:15 AM)trilobyte- Wrote: [ -> ]I like the forum icons for the new posts and stuff, but as for the body, sorry I'm not a fan. Imho, the purple is too light, I think a darker purple would've worked better.

Darker would be a problem. It would have changed the theme entirely. That color allows you to read both white and black text without a problem. Do you know how difficult it is to accomplish that?
Use some lighten colors in container labrocca.
#CF9FFF
that would be nice.
I don't like it.
But I must say you've handled the colors really good, besides the default Admin username color, but I guess you've already changed that.
And what's with the gradients, they look like they were low quality images.
Check the demo. The screenshots in gif only made the gradient look bad. It's fine.

Username color and such are not part of themes. They are altered in admincp under groups.

And I don't plan on making changes to this theme. It's done.
I liked the tcat area and coloration only. Other then that, I think that you will handle the them's layout quite good.
Yes in the demo they look fine, my mistake.
What I don't like is the purple, but that's a viewer's choise...
What's the price?
May be, Labrocca made this for a customer I thinks.
EDIT: If you ask, I will go for 10 $ for this theme.

Off topic: Is the width of this theme is fixed , labrocca ?
Pages: 1 2