Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
WWE Wrestlemania 28 - The Rock vs John Cena
(04-02-2012, 07:06 AM)BreShiE Wrote: I'm not raging or hating on WWE or the people who watch it, just mealy expressing the fact that I don't any more.

In that case then I'm the same way, but mostly because all of the old guys that actually MADE the business what it is today, are not in it anymore, most are retired.
Wwe is not sports.
It's sports entertainment. The storyline is fixed but matches are real, because you can't fake everything.

I remember when Brock gave super (something) to Big Show from top rope. The stage broke.
If you are willing to join SF Webmasters.
Jesus, every time someone brings up "WWE", there's always some people that point out that it isn't real. Did you not think we didn't know that already? The topic is about the event/match, not anything else.

The majority of everything on television is scripted and so are movies.
Just watched it and it's not as fun and exciting as I remember it being as a kid lol.
(04-02-2012, 02:41 PM)Fragma Wrote: Just watched it and it's not as fun and exciting as I remember it being as a kid lol.

You had to have seen the full match to get the buildup.
(04-02-2012, 07:22 PM)AceInfinity Wrote: You had to have seen the full match to get the buildup.

I did lol.
Well Wwe is not addicting we got internet and so much stuff. I prefer derping around the internet on watching a wwe match. Doesn't matter if it's my childhood favorite Rock. Tongue
If you are willing to join SF Webmasters.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  John Titor Gaijin 0 283 10-28-2009, 04:26 AM
Last Post: Gaijin