Support Forums

Full Version: WWE Wrestlemania 28 - The Rock vs John Cena
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Who's watching this event to see The Rock back for the first time in 7 years? Smile
Watching it right now. It has been decent so far.
Rock is winner.

Hell yeah!
I LOVE ROCKS.
That was an awesome match, good to see him wrestle after 7 years watching him when I was younger. Apparently Brock is coming back or supposed to make an appearance, it was rumoured, perhaps tomorrow on Monday night RAW? That'll be awesome too if he shows, I think it's been since ~2001 since he was in WWE?

lol! John Cena tried to use his move but got caught in The Rocks slam after and it was over.
Damn, so I missed it. Used to love The Rock when I was a kid.
Just in case you guys don't know. Wrestling isn't real, sorry kiddies. Hehe

I used to like WWE when I was younger, especially The Rock and Steve Austin, but I grew out of it haha, I prefer the real fighting if anything, like UFC.
(04-02-2012, 06:31 AM)BreShiE Wrote: [ -> ]Just in case you guys don't know. Wrestling isn't real, sorry kiddies. Hehe

I used to like WWE when I was younger, especially The Rock and Steve Austin, but I grew out of it haha, I prefer the real fighting if anything, like UFC.

Of course, but everyone knows that, even probably WWE's self proclaimed number 1 fans. Smile

And i'll play devil's advocate here. I would say it is real. Sure the storylines aren't, but you can't fake jumping off a 15-30 foot ladder and not have some kind of impact injury, especially after how repetative it becomes. And accidents do happen as well during the show. Brock lesnar almost Brock A-Trains neck by dumping that 300+ lbs guy on his head from a finisher move.

@Fragma - Yeah!! (If you want to see it)

[yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tEDDyV2zR2U[/yt]

Greatest moment ever when I seen this yesterday, just like old times haha!
The jumping and all of that is real, but they're trained stunt men, why do you think they're so good actors? In fact, The Rock and Steve Austin have both appeared in several movies and have been amazing actors. They're trained for it so a little impact now-and-then doesn't matter to them. The punches and all that bullsh*t is all fake, and when they got thrown into the rails, that's fake.
(04-02-2012, 06:39 AM)BreShiE Wrote: [ -> ]The jumping and all of that is real, but they're trained stunt men, why do you think they're so good actors?

Definitely not because they are in the stuntmen that they are good actors though lol. And this is the reason why only some, of the WWE superstars are in movies. Because some can act, and others can't.

(04-02-2012, 06:39 AM)BreShiE Wrote: [ -> ]In fact, The Rock and Steve Austin have both appeared in several movies and have been amazing actors.

So has John Cena, Kane, and many many other WWE superstars.

(04-02-2012, 06:39 AM)BreShiE Wrote: [ -> ]They're trained for it so a little impact now-and-then doesn't matter to them. The punches and all that bullsh*t is all fake, and when they got thrown into the rails, that's fake.

Breshie, lol, MOVIES are fake, but you don't see people raging about that now do you? People still enjoy it, there's practically no difference in the comparison here being that WWE is basically a show as well.

Quote:and when they got thrown into the rails, that's fake.

lol it's the same as punches and everything else in movies...

[yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U09oXyiAkOc[/yt]

Only you don't see realistic stuff like this in movies. In movies it's cut into 2 parts, one part with the falling (where you don't see that they fall onto a mattress) and another where they fall a small distance to the ground making it seem like they fell the full distance when you put both cut's together. Smile
I'm not raging or hating on WWE or the people who watch it, just mealy expressing the fact that I don't any more.
Pages: 1 2