Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Great MW3 Class | Best
Here's a class that I use on MW3, I believe it's extremely amazing and I go positive with it every game! This post will contain extremely descriptive information into why you should use it and what it actually is. So let's get started!

[Image: 78589e668fa1d973b9e925f.png]

Primary Weapon:

MP7 - Fast, accurate and powerful submachine gun which is extremely handy while out in the battle field. Whether you're aiming down your sites or spraying from the hip, this amazing beauty of a machine will always be your lucky charm.

Attachments:

2 Attachments - Use two attachments on your gun for maximum efficiency!

Red Dot Sight - Increased accuracy for this beast of a gun, what more could be better? OH YEAH! The second attachment!

Silencer - Reduced gun noise for those "sound whores" and you don't show up on the map while shooting!

Secondary Weapon:

RPG - The RPG (Rocket Propelled Grenade) is a high-explosive rocket launcher powerful enough to kill someone up to 3 meters away. I enjoy using this gun as you can shoot it down a long tunnel and hit someone where you may not have before!

PERKS:

Perk #1
Sleight of Hand Pro - Much faster reloading to be able to take down your enemies quickly and effectively with less worry about running out of ammo

Perk #2
Hardline Pro - Earn killstreaks 1 kill quicker so you have that little extra help to getting support

Perk #3
Dead Silence Pro- You'll often come up against "sound whores" so it's always best to use dead silence to keep your enemies guessing at where you are!

Tactical:
Concussion - Stun your enemy for a short time to slow them down, so you can catch up to the enemy and take them down!

Lethal:
Semtex - A powerful explosive grenade that will stick to something when it comes into contact.
I used something like this for a lot of my weapons like UMP35 or the PP-90M1. I'm not too sure about the RPG though. It all depends on whether you can use it efficiently, otherwise go with a pistol or machine pistol.
A second change I would make is switching out Dead Silence Pro with Sitrep Pro in team-based game modes. With this, you can see all of the enemies defense mechanisms and maybe even warn your team mates if you can. In FFA, Dead Silence would be pretty good.

Overall great class for the MP7. I was planning on using it soon after I finish the Gold Camo for the UMP45. Smile
(03-31-2012, 11:16 PM)BlackChaos Wrote: I used something like this for a lot of my weapons like UMP35 or the PP-90M1. I'm not too sure about the RPG though. It all depends on whether you can use it efficiently, otherwise go with a pistol or machine pistol.
A second change I would make is switching out Dead Silence Pro with Sitrep Pro in team-based game modes. With this, you can see all of the enemies defense mechanisms and maybe even warn your team mates if you can. In FFA, Dead Silence would be pretty good.

Overall great class for the MP7. I was planning on using it soon after I finish the Gold Camo for the UMP45. Smile

The RPG has most certainly had an upgrade from MW2, you need to check it out. I can go positive pretty much every game by only using the RPG!! I've never really used Sit Rep, only with the special package to earn more XP. Just give this class a go for a few games, trust me, it's a beast of a class.

What console do you play on btw?
(04-01-2012, 03:25 AM)BreShiE Wrote: The RPG has most certainly had an upgrade from MW2, you need to check it out. I can go positive pretty much every game by only using the RPG!! I've never really used Sit Rep, only with the special package to earn more XP. Just give this class a go for a few games, trust me, it's a beast of a class.

What console do you play on btw?

I'll definitely be trying it out soon. Smile
I play CoD on my Playstation 3.
(04-01-2012, 03:45 AM)BlackChaos Wrote: I'll definitely be trying it out soon. Smile
I play CoD on my Playstation 3.

Eww. You should get an Xbox 360. Oui
So you're one of those annoying people that use the RPG. *angry face*.
(04-01-2012, 10:43 AM)Fragma Wrote: So you're one of those annoying people that use the RPG. *angry face*.

Lol, yes. I prestiged today and had 2 prestige tokens so I carried both guns through. =3
Not the greatest class. It all depends on one's preference but still a good class.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  MW3 : What is Xzero Entertainment ? iFaTaLiTy 0 449 08-21-2012, 03:18 PM
Last Post: iFaTaLiTy
  MW3 FFA on Dome - Gameplay Commentary w/ BlackChaos BlackChaos 0 462 05-12-2012, 10:44 AM
Last Post: BlackChaos
  MW3 Rank & Stats Showcase Sam 4 963 03-26-2012, 12:57 AM
Last Post: TwoMuchCaffeine
  MW3 - How to increase your K/D ratio. Renowned 20 6,113 03-26-2012, 12:54 AM
Last Post: TwoMuchCaffeine
  How To See Enemy Stealth Bombers On Your Radar [MW3] Purple Haze 7 1,123 01-09-2012, 11:00 AM
Last Post: adampelletgun