Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
MW3 - How to increase your K/D ratio.
Brought to you by Respawn HF
[Image: X5tte.png]

Hello guys and thanks for checking out my newest tutorial, if you would like to see any of my previous tutorials please open the spoiler.

In this tutorial we will be playing the game mode Infected, as this game mode can do wonders for your K/D. I have created a video and voice tutorial for this, I hope you enjoy.

[yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3An8Sl0tGK8[/yt]
Remove that spoiler and please read the rules before posting.
So what you do is camp with some over powered weapons. So legit, I don't know why people feel the need to do that. It truly makes the game boring, you get no excitement at all.
(03-10-2012, 09:37 AM)RooЯ Wrote: So what you do is camp with some over powered weapons. So legit, I don't know why people feel the need to do that. It truly makes the game boring, you get no excitement at all.

Some people care more about their stats than actually enjoying the game and having a laugh.
(03-10-2012, 09:45 AM)BreShiE Wrote: Some people care more about their stats than actually enjoying the game and having a laugh.

I mean I enjoyed the game and would rush and I would still have a 2.5 K/D I guess people aren't as good as some are.
If you play infected though, you pretty much know that 98% of players will be camping to some effect..
What's really annoying is when people camp in other games such as FFA and TDM.
(03-10-2012, 09:45 AM)BreShiE Wrote: Some people care more about their stats than actually enjoying the game and having a laugh.

Actually I do enjoy the game, I only ever do this if my ratio drops below 1.3

(03-10-2012, 10:10 AM)RooЯ Wrote: I mean I enjoyed the game and would rush and I would still have a 2.5 K/D I guess people aren't as good as some are.

Rushing doesn't make you a good player.

(03-10-2012, 10:34 AM)Fragma Wrote: If you play infected though, you pretty much know that 98% of players will be camping to some effect..

See the PP90M1 was chosen by everyone in the lobby, I had no choice over what gun was used. I was simply showing people how to get their K/D up if they should want/need to.
(03-10-2012, 12:19 PM)iKraZee Wrote:
(03-10-2012, 10:34 AM)Fragma Wrote: If you play infected though, you pretty much know that 98% of players will be camping to some effect..

See the PP90M1 was chosen by everyone in the lobby, I had no choice over what gun was used. I was simply showing people how to get their K/D up if they should want/need to.

I know I didn't say you did have a choice lol.
All you really need to do is camp with power weapons but you K/D really doesn't affect anything.
Respawn ftw, also did I see you during the play night?

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  MW3 : What is Xzero Entertainment ? iFaTaLiTy 0 449 08-21-2012, 03:18 PM
Last Post: iFaTaLiTy
  MW3 FFA on Dome - Gameplay Commentary w/ BlackChaos BlackChaos 0 462 05-12-2012, 10:44 AM
Last Post: BlackChaos
  Great MW3 Class | Best BreShiE 7 3,591 04-01-2012, 07:42 PM
Last Post: Chef
  MW3 Rank & Stats Showcase Sam 4 964 03-26-2012, 12:57 AM
Last Post: TwoMuchCaffeine
  How To See Enemy Stealth Bombers On Your Radar [MW3] Purple Haze 7 1,123 01-09-2012, 11:00 AM
Last Post: adampelletgun