Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
People Vectors
Hey ya'll, When I first started working with graphics, I was drawing Vector images with Flash MX4, and now few years after I'm still proud of my first work ever.
You know mostly your old work looks like crap for you when you get better skills, but in this case that's not the case. Roflmao

[Image: crip.png]

Shame it's a blood, if it was a crip then you'd get 10/10. But for it being a blood, you get -10/10.
FREE PSN CARDS, XBOX LIVE, GAMES + MORE VIEW THREAD Here Yeye
(11-05-2009, 10:09 PM)Codine Wrote: Shame it's a blood, if it was a crip then you'd get 10/10. But for it being a blood, you get -10/10.

LOL Roflmao
Thanks.

Here you go Cousin (Click to View)
Blue is so much better, you should put that scum up top in a spoiler.. And leave the Excellent colour out in the open! Big Grin
(11-05-2009, 11:58 PM)Codine Wrote: Blue is so much better, you should put that scum up top in a spoiler.. And leave the Excellent colour out in the open! Big Grin

np...
And I was looking for a while on the blue and it does look better.Victoire
Aww, this thread is now beauty to my eyes, never post the red again ;) But the blue is top notch! Congratulations on it ;)
(11-06-2009, 12:03 AM)Codine Wrote: Aww, this thread is now beauty to my eyes, never post the red again ;) But the blue is top notch! Congratulations on it ;)

I will make a Lime hood Piru.... to match the forums background... Roflmao
Great work man, truely terrific. Thumbsup
At the top will be the same place you hang from.
(11-06-2009, 07:49 PM)trilobyte- Wrote: Great work man, truely terrific. Thumbsup

Thank you man!
I've found out that a firend of mine has 1 maybe 2 other files and soon as I get them from him, I'll post them here.
(11-06-2009, 08:20 PM)NinjaGeek Wrote: Thank you man!
I've found out that a firend of mine has 1 maybe 2 other files and soon as I get them from him, I'll post them here.
Sweet, looking forward to it.
At the top will be the same place you hang from.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [GUIDE] How to use Vectors. (burshes) [GUIDE] C4Vendetta 5 1,197 01-09-2011, 09:27 PM
Last Post: Respecт
  First text sig with vectors Silver 12 1,920 09-02-2010, 02:19 AM
Last Post: DeMeR