Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Whats something you do that is unhealthy?
I like to spend far too much time on the computer, only breaking the cycle for food, school, friends, and sometimes family. I'm slowly getting away from this.
Quaero gloria stellarum.
drinking too much energy drinks , wich makes my nipples hurt me sometimes
I spend way too much time on my computer and my Xbox 360, I spend so much time during spring break and and other out of school time that I baerly leave the house. This seems unhealthy for me in a way.
Well. I don't eat enough. Im not anorexic, i just don't eat much. So im quite underweight and i was close to be forced in to hospital around christmas because i were severly underweight, and people at that weight, length and age are normally forced to hospital so they can force feed you and be put under observation until you're alright again.

I don't work out much at all, though i started a couple weeks ago, trying to gain some weight that way. I do this Swedish nicotine stuff called Snus, boiled and smoked tobacco in a little bag of some sort of fabric. And of course, i sit too much at my computer.

I so need to fix my life.
Almost 4 years smoking cigarettes, stopped 23 days ago. However, I might smoke one or two if I want to. I stopped for no reason, not because it was unhealthy, but I wanted to prove myself that I can stop for at least one month. Stupid achievement LOL.

@Zyx: I have the same problem, I don't eat enough and I'm underweight. Sometimes I only eat once a day. I don't know why, it's really hard for me to get hunger.
Alcohol and unhealthy food. My alcohol problem might be the biggest. I am still young but it is a tradition in my country that we drink from we are young, I am not complaining, because I like it, but I know that in the long run it will catch up with me and I will have to take the consequence.
I have a bad habit of not eating a breakfast and then going all out during lunch.
Well, I used to smoke, but now I quit.

Think that beer is a bad habit that influences on my health.
Skorch,
Ahahaha, that one bites on my conscience!

-i smoke a lot (only cigs, no weed or any other drugs)
-i drink as much coffee as i can on daily basis
-i stay up at night until one or two regularly
-i spend a lot of time behind my computer just because i'm bored
-i drink alcohol just about every day (no more than two glasses of wine, but still)
-i don't excercise enough, i do cycle a lot, but that's not real, disciplined excercise.
-i tend to get annoyed at most people around me all the time.
(..whoops, i wonder how come..)

* Embarrassed grin*
I play way to many videos games:/