Support Forums

Full Version: Whats something you do that is unhealthy?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
I would say for me it would be not exercising as much as I should be. Some other things are:

Not eating enough fruits

Not caring how much and what I eat

Too much on the electronics

What are some of your unhealthy habits?
Smoking definitely. I used to also drink too many fizzy drinks, but I've stopped altogether now.
I also spend too much time on the computer, even though I kinda have no choice about that.
Well, I believe I could go outside more than I currently do. Not saying that I'm a basement dweller, but at times during sunny days, I just decide to stay on the computer.
I also do not drink milk.
(03-28-2012, 03:51 PM)RubiksHQ Wrote: [ -> ]Well, I believe I could go outside more than I currently do. Not saying that I'm a basement dweller, but at times during sunny days, I just decide to stay on the computer.
I also do not drink milk.

Is drinking too much milk bad? Because I'm having around 1.5 litres a day. If it's bad to have too much then I'll need to cut down.
(03-28-2012, 03:56 PM)Fragma Wrote: [ -> ]Is drinking too much milk bad? Because I'm having around 1.5 litres a day. If it's bad to have too much then I'll need to cut down.
Err, I'm not sure about that. Although I know someone that had to go to the doctor from drinking too much milk. The doctor told her to cut down the milk.
Drink too much alcohol. Not constantly or daily but I know it's more than average. When I was younger in my twenties I used to really drink a lot and I had terrible stomach pains all the time. But sometimes I will go a few months without a single drink.

Second worse thing I probably do is sit on this damn chair of mine too much. I should be exercising more. I did lose 20+ pounds last year though but I'd like to lose 10-15 more.
(03-28-2012, 05:59 PM)Omniscient Wrote: [ -> ]Drink too much alcohol. Not constantly or daily but I know it's more than average. When I was younger in my twenties I used to really drink a lot and I had terrible stomach pains all the time. But sometimes I will go a few months without a single drink.

Second worse thing I probably do is sit on this damn chair of mine too much. I should be exercising more. I did lose 20+ pounds last year though but I'd like to lose 10-15 more.

lol Omni i remember you doing worse things Smile
Anywayz....

For me well lets see.
1) drink to much and every day.
2) smoke to much weed and every day.
3) general endulging in other drugs.
4) Eat shitty food (still fit despite that)
5) Spend to much time infront of the PC.

But i did give up the ciggies so thats a good thing right?
I'm fat and I don't like to workout.

I prefer to sit on computer and learn new things rather than going out with parents.

I bite my nails Tongue

I LOVE fast food.

I don't have any habit of drinking alcohol or smoking cigarettes or weeds though.
I don't exercise like i should. I also play xbox too much which takes time away i know i could be working out :/
Occasionally I eat too much unhealthy food and coffee which, as an athlete, isn't very good. But when I get back into training full time, that will all change. Apart from that, there's virtually nothing unhealthy I do.
Pages: 1 2 3