Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Do Brutal Video Games make people violent?
No, violent people bring violent behavior.
Violent video games, are not real. They are games.
That is not an excuse for violence.
THe problem is that society can't find anything else to blame the violence on. So they blame it on video games.
WHat is the real problem. Parents are. Neglect, and abuse. That's the cause of violence.
Also, everyone has a bit of violence in them. Any one arguing otherwise is completely false, and an idiot.
Both yes, and no.

Myself, I know that I can get Violent DURING a videogame. For example, loosing badly or other unseen events make me REALLY angry (I've broken the case of my controller 3 times). But, as soon as I stop the game as I am back to normal.

Overall, as much as I feel (myself) they only make a person violent if they are within the vicinity of playing the game, but as soon as the game is taken away from them they'll return back to normal. However, there are extreme cases where people can take videogaming to the max and go around shooting people or getting sick thoughts due to what they've seen.

Mixed feelings though.
Personally I believe violence depends on the person's nature. However, video games can also make people become violent and aggressive. Call of Duty angers me for a lot of reasons, but other games, I'm fine.
[Image: 7AqFN0N.gif]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Who is favorite Video Games Character? HMASERV 1 726 04-07-2020, 09:12 AM
Last Post: VPSnet
  Scary video games Brooke 1 535 04-16-2014, 04:43 AM
Last Post: Icy
  Anyone interested on writing articles on video games? BioHazaЯd™ 1 672 05-05-2012, 12:15 PM
Last Post: Magma
  Violent Video Games Glassy 33 5,314 10-15-2011, 09:42 AM
Last Post: Prince
  Video Games OST Evil Stewie 16 1,153 09-30-2011, 06:28 AM
Last Post: Onlock