Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Plans for Summer?
I want to get settled into my new place, find a job, exercise a lot, start learning a language, and prepare for school.
(03-28-2012, 01:56 AM)DAMINK™ Wrote: lol yea i know man im just having some fun with ya.
No harm no foul.
Fact it i wish it was summer here now. Getting colder every day and i am a summer man.

Australia, if I'm right, had summer a few months ago right? From what I remember, they usually have summer during christmas time. Tongue
(03-28-2012, 02:14 AM)BlackChaos Wrote: Australia, if I'm right, had summer a few months ago right? From what I remember, they usually have summer during christmas time. Tongue

Correct, also the same for New Zealand.
Had my summer hoildays over the christmas period (between December and late January), I'll have to say we only get a five-six week summer break aswell no where aslong as americans.
(03-28-2012, 02:19 AM)Autopost Wrote: Correct, also the same for New Zealand.
Had my summer hoildays over the christmas period (between December and late January), I'll have to say we only get a five-six week summer break aswell no where aslong as americans.

Indeed its the same for our kiwi brothers.
Summers seem to be getting shorter and shorter or im getting more and more forgetfull??
I miss the long dry summers Sad
The Rules!
FTW Forum <-- Home of the Damned! --> Join me On MM

(03-28-2012, 02:42 AM)DAMINK™ Wrote: Indeed its the same for our kiwi brothers.
Summers seem to be getting shorter and shorter or im getting more and more forgetfull??
I miss the long dry summers Sad

So your from Australia?
but anyway yes my summer was shorter this year, my school made us attend school three weeks earlyer so we only had a three week break.
(03-28-2012, 02:55 AM)Autopost Wrote: So your from Australia?

Oi! Oi! Oi!
The Rules!
FTW Forum <-- Home of the Damned! --> Join me On MM

(03-28-2012, 01:56 AM)DAMINK™ Wrote: lol yea i know man im just having some fun with ya.
No harm no foul.
Fact it i wish it was summer here now. Getting colder every day and i am a summer man.

Are you serious? Compared to the UK it's NEVER cold in Australia. You should try living here in the winter with no heating (which I had to this winter just gone). I'd kill to live somewhere like Autralia mate, you have no idea.

Anyway, on topic, I'm most likely going to be working. Did my first day of work yesterday and now I'm aching all over.
Just going to find a job if I already don't have one.
I'm looking to go for a 2 week holiday and maybe find a Job as well

Not sure where to go though
My goal is to finish learning about vb.net and start learning c sharp

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Summer job.. Chelloa 4 598 06-25-2012, 08:21 AM
Last Post: ///ViNcE
  summer heat Chelloa 3 565 07-09-2011, 11:12 AM
Last Post: Techie©
  SUMMER VACATION! Mayhem 0 450 06-28-2011, 09:19 AM
Last Post: Mayhem