Support Forums

Full Version: Plans for Summer?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Well guys, what are you plans for summer?

Here's my list.
  • Learn PHP and some Graphics.
  • I'll play Tennis.
  • Try to get in shape. [x] (Not going to happen)
  • Watch Harry Potter all the parts again
  • Watch Pokemon series from 4th Generation

What are you plans?
Gonna learn some coding for sure. Promised myself that. Also have to go look for a good college somewhere.
Oh and work on my forum. Smile
I would like to see your forum too. Big Grin

I'll buy a good net connection now, so I can work on my site.
(03-28-2012, 01:12 AM)Kewlz Wrote: [ -> ]Well guys, what are you plans for summer?

Well first of all Summer has just ended for myself and many others that DONT live in the US.
Secondly its prob silly to assume everyone is from the US!
Man these sort of threads piss me off. I see them time and time again when i do bother to visit the net and its sorted wholes.
Every yank assumes everyone else is also a yank.
I don't live in the United States of America.
Wrong assumption.
(03-28-2012, 01:41 AM)Kewlz Wrote: [ -> ]I don't live in the United States of America.
Wrong assumption.

Close enough though Yeye
I'm from Asia, to be specific from India.

Your argument is invalid.
(03-28-2012, 01:44 AM)Kewlz Wrote: [ -> ]I'm from Asia, to be specific from India.

Your argument is invalid.

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Guess your correct.
Still stand by what i said though.
To assume its summer now is well invalid.
Its actually not summer across the world unless im really really stoned right now. It seems a little cool outside for our Summer.
The fact i mistook you for a yank. EPIC!
I guess maby some Aussies amoungst us may get a giggle out of this. I sure as f uck did.
Lol, it may not be summer for you guys.

But here in Asia, every country like Philippines, Indonesia etc. Summer starts from April.
(03-28-2012, 01:55 AM)Kewlz Wrote: [ -> ]Lol, it may not be summer for you guys.

But here in Asia, every country like Philippines, Indonesia etc. Summer starts from April.

lol yea i know man im just having some fun with ya.
No harm no foul.
Fact it i wish it was summer here now. Getting colder every day and i am a summer man.
Pages: 1 2 3