Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
US debt
A couple of those numbers aren't explained well. Like personal debt includes mortgages.

In the USA right now the debt is one of the top political issues. The Republicans are fighting for less spending and budget cuts and lower taxes while the Democrats are pushing for big government.
Superman I am here to rescue you.
This is Support Forums not Support PMs.  Do not PM me for support unless it's private and site related.
Agree Omni. The debt clock is not very accurate at all. More of a guide at best however i have been tracking this for the last month.
In the last 30 days the US has increased its debt by $160,129,046,252.
That will be a total roughly of $1,921,548,555,024 for the year!
Yep thats nearly 2 trillion more debt in the next 12 months if the debt continues to grow at the rate it has.
I hope for the sake of the US people the government can start to reduce this and not let is blow out to 20 trillion.
Why a country with such wealth and revenue should be paying a fortune to private banks in interest has me confused..
On that topic a 12 year old girl has the right idea. Sure she is from Canada but the principal applies.
Well worth a watch guys and gals.

http://www.ftw.net.au/video-room/11687-1...nment.html

I cant find the direct video feed so thats all i have sorry. Again its worth watching. She is a smart one.
The Rules!
FTW Forum <-- Home of the Damned! --> Join me On MM

(04-08-2012, 03:29 PM)DAMINK™ Wrote: Agree Omni. The debt clock is not very accurate at all. More of a guide at best however i have been tracking this for the last month.
In the last 30 days the US has increased its debt by $160,129,046,252.
That will be a total roughly of $1,921,548,555,024 for the year!
Yep thats nearly 2 trillion more debt in the next 12 months if the debt continues to grow at the rate it has.
I hope for the sake of the US people the government can start to reduce this and not let is blow out to 20 trillion.
Why a country with such wealth and revenue should be paying a fortune to private banks in interest has me confused..
On that topic a 12 year old girl has the right idea. Sure she is from Canada but the principal applies.
Well worth a watch guys and gals.

http://www.ftw.net.au/video-room/11687-1...nment.html

I cant find the direct video feed so thats all i have sorry. Again its worth watching. She is a smart one.

Holy sh*t she's only 12? Damn you're looking at one smart kid right there, and possibly a genius later on in life. I'm not sure if those are her words though, she trips up a lot. But then again, saying that, she's 12 and giving a political speech in front of a lot of people.

P.S Why are people laughing at her? She's talking 100% sense.
She is a smart one thats for sure mate.
Even if it was a written speech. Clearly she knows what she is talking about.
As for people laughing. I suspect because she is embarresing them.
Prob them thinking... who is she to tell us. Only to find she is actually on the money.
Anyway i dont want to hijack my own thread lol.
The Rules!

I've actually showed quite a few people this website, they've all been intrigued to see it. I personally can't see how it could possibly be real though. It's calculating every purchase and sale, I just can't see how that's remotely possible tbh. I mean, it's going up $20,000 every second. That's just ridiculous!
It's accurate. Just not explained well and broken down enough for the average person to understand.

It's very dollar our government spends including interest on our debt. It's every military dollar, every social security check, everyones salary who is working for government, and all the medicare checks written too.

EDIT: That video on your site Damink doesn't surprise me at all but it makes me super angry. It's no different here. Sometime in the 70's the banks took over. The world has never been the same. We're being robbed and enslaved without even knowing it.
Superman I am here to rescue you.
This is Support Forums not Support PMs.  Do not PM me for support unless it's private and site related.
(04-08-2012, 06:53 PM)Omniscient Wrote: It's accurate. Just not explained well and broken down enough for the average person to understand.

It's very dollar our government spends including interest on our debt. It's every military dollar, every social security check, everyones salary who is working for government, and all the medicare checks written too.

I'm just struggling to understand how they're calculating it. I just can't even think of a possible way they're doing it?

(04-08-2012, 06:53 PM)Omniscient Wrote: EDIT: That video on your site Damink doesn't surprise me at all but it makes me super angry. It's no different here. Sometime in the 70's the banks took over. The world has never been the same. We're being robbed and enslaved without even knowing it.

That's probably the wisest post I've seen you make in a while, Omni, I feel the exact same.
(04-08-2012, 06:53 PM)Omniscient Wrote: That video on your site Damink doesn't surprise me at all but it makes me super angry. It's no different here. Sometime in the 70's the banks took over. The world has never been the same. We're being robbed and enslaved without even knowing it.

Sad but true mate. Sad but true.
The Rules!

The U.S. is smart lol. They've been through the whole recession before. America could change its currency, go to war with China, or anything. I mean, America is not going to be a third world country anytime soon.

War with China: Their economy trashes overnight while America's improves.

Change currency: No debt.

America has the military power to blow China or anyone off the planet. I mean, they're crazy enough to do that and just leave North America.

/thread?
(04-08-2012, 09:33 PM)Hydrogen Wrote: The U.S. is smart lol.
Really you beleive that? WOW

(04-08-2012, 09:33 PM)Hydrogen Wrote: They've been through the whole recession before.
Yea you would thing this would change there spending ways yet look at the clock.

(04-08-2012, 09:33 PM)Hydrogen Wrote: America could change its currency
LOL you serious? So just say screw the world and the jews who run the US. Were just not gunna pay anyone back?
Seriously dood i dont think so.

(04-08-2012, 09:33 PM)Hydrogen Wrote: go to war with China
How do you think that will actually help there bottom line exactly?

(04-08-2012, 09:33 PM)Hydrogen Wrote: I mean, America is not going to be a third world country anytime soon.
Here is hoping i guess. Cant keep running up debt without somethig breaking mate.

(04-08-2012, 09:33 PM)Hydrogen Wrote: War with China: Their economy trashes overnight while America's improves.
Taken how long in afganistan already? Longer than WWII is the answer. Over a decade and still no resolution...
And how much a day is the US SPENDING on that war? A big chunk of there debt is infact this war so i dont agree.
The Rules!