Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Ninite.com
Oh even better! I thought it added them all into some form of a SFX file. Smile
FREE PSN CARDS, XBOX LIVE, GAMES + MORE VIEW THREAD Here Yeye
Ohh man now this is something awsome.
I like it and tried it, it did install all selected apps, FF, Thunderbird, vlc, python, n++, flash, songbird.
But the name of the install file is like endless..... Roflmao
(11-05-2009, 05:00 PM)NinjaGeek Wrote: Ohh man now this is something awsome.
I like it and tried it, it did install all selected apps, FF, Thunderbird, vlc, python, n++, flash, songbird.
But the name of the install file is like endless..... Roflmao

Yeah, haha. It's funny how they just rename everything on your checklist. Tongue
[Image: MreGSXsigcopy.png]

I find it odd that no one saw Chris's video about this before he made the post...Lockergnome had it first MreGSX
(11-05-2009, 07:28 PM)IllusionSlayer Wrote: I find it odd that no one saw Chris's video about this before he made the post...Lockergnome had it first MreGSX

No sh|t I linked it in my post. Not to mention I also said it was recommended by him a few posts later.

Too bad not everyone watches lockergnome and too bad he isn't a member of SF, huh? Maybe he would have posted it then.

(11-05-2009, 07:28 PM)IllusionSlayer Wrote: I find it odd that no one saw Chris's video about this before he made the post...Lockergnome had it first MreGSX

I didn't checked out on Pirillos broadcast in a while now, I think I still have an account on his forums, he's a c0ol dude! Big Grin
Wow way to make mountains out of molehills. I was just stateing that people probably should have seen it there first imo.
(11-05-2009, 07:39 PM)IllusionSlayer Wrote: Wow way to make mountains out of molehills. I was just stateing that people probably should have seen it there first imo.

Sorry, but "Lockergnome had it first MreGSX" sounded a tad like you were claiming I stole this or something when I was just linking a site. But the truth is most people on SF aren't subscribed to Pirillo or have even heard of him.

Anyway, if you aren't I'd recommend it. http://www.youtube.com/lockergnome

Nope just saying that he did indeed have it first. Don't read into things it's bad for you.
(11-05-2009, 07:55 PM)IllusionSlayer Wrote: Nope just saying that he did indeed have it first. Don't read into things it's bad for you.

Right, I guess people would have assumed I posted it first since I included a link to his video within my post. Time machines come in handy...

Anyway, it doesn't really matter who had what first. I just thought this site was really neat.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Ninite - Easy PC Setup Apex 8 4,612 04-11-2011, 10:04 AM
Last Post: Diabolic