Support Forums

Full Version: Ninite.com
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Hey guys, Ninite is basically a very cool website that that has a checklist of popular programs. (Winrar, utorrent, firefox ect. There are a lot)

You check the programs you want, and it will create a single customized installer for you to download that will install all of them very easily. MUCH faster than downloading and installing them all separately. This is especially useful on a new computer or operating system.

If you want to see a simple video demonstration you can view that here.

Enjoy!
Ooooooooooooh, that sounds interesting. Thank you for a very nice find! Smile
This site is @(#@)*ing awesome. Thanks.
I've bookmarked this page, as i plan to formatt later. So i'll get to test out the install it makes! I'll give back a review on it! Smile
Yep, I've already uploaded my custom installer to mediafire for future use. Smile
The site looks great and the service it offers looks very promising.

Thank you for sharing this with the SF community.
(11-04-2009, 06:06 PM)MreGSX Wrote: [ -> ]Yep, I've already uploaded my custom installer to mediafire for future use. Smile

Have you tested it out yet? Because if you have maybe you could give us a review on it? Smile
(11-05-2009, 09:47 AM)Codine Wrote: [ -> ]Have you tested it out yet? Because if you have maybe you could give us a review on it? Smile

I haven't yet, as I haven't had the need, but if Chris Pirillo says it's good then I believe it is. Chris Pirillo is a very popular geek on youtube if you didn't know.

Should be a quality service.
Oh, i didn't know. I think i'm going to make a installer, and put it onto a flashdrive. Does the installer become massive once it's been made? Smile
(11-05-2009, 10:50 AM)Codine Wrote: [ -> ]Oh, i didn't know. I think i'm going to make a installer, and put it onto a flashdrive. Does the installer become massive once it's been made? Smile

It's really tiny, actually. It downloads them too, so yeah.
Pages: 1 2 3