Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I just want to die
(02-28-2012, 07:53 AM)BreShiE Wrote: So you're saying it's okay to hurt an innocent animal? You have problems. I'm proud of what the OP did, it shows he's a nice guy.

That is just how dogs are trained by the professionals.
They need to know who is in command and who is the master.

It also shows animals what is bad and what is good.

You are making life peaches and cream for him. He is an adult and still living at home and bitching about mom.
His mom can give as much crap as she wants under her roof, that is just how life works.
[Image: Nyan.jpg]
(03-03-2012, 07:35 AM)NekoChan Wrote: That is just how dogs are trained by the professionals.
They need to know who is in command and who is the master.

It also shows animals what is bad and what is good.

You are making life peaches and cream for him. He is an adult and still living at home and bitching about mom.
His mom can give as much crap as she wants under her roof, that is just how life works.

So his mother is right to tell him that he is a losser and that he will never have a girlfriend ? A mother have to bring love to his son , that's what my mother is for , sorry man.
(03-03-2012, 01:57 PM)ISO_ Wrote: So his mother is right to tell him that he is a losser and that he will never have a girlfriend ? A mother have to bring love to his son , that's what my mother is for , sorry man.

If my son was 23 and all he would do is loiter around the house.
I would have already beaten his ass along with those words.

People are different and your definition of mother, isn't a MUST be mother.
[Image: Nyan.jpg]
Clearly your mum has some issues mate. I mean no disrespect there so please dont take it that way.
Look my views are a little different than the rest of the replies i just read.
I personally think that perhaps your mum needs some help. And you as he son could be the one to help.
Dont try TELLING her she is wrong. Rather ask her if she is ok.
She is an adult as you are and i strongly suspect she knows her actions are wrong.
But there is likely to be an underlying issue here that is fueling these actions.
Family needs to support family. Moving out will not fix the problem as i think the problem is with your mum and not you.
Wait until a time when your mum is happy and not in a bad mood.
Then ask her if everything is ok and if you can help her in any way.
If she says go get a job then go get one, or atleast try. (i know how hard it is out there guys)
But respect your mum mate.
The Rules!
FTW Forum <-- Home of the Damned! --> Join me On MM