Support Forums

Full Version: I just want to die
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
my mum is a complete dick me with, she is never around and when she is she's always mean to me, I think she wishes I wasn't born, she's actually said this to me sometimes.

I'm 22 nearly 23 male and single, just this morning she was being mean to our dog for peeing on the floor, I thought she was going to try and hurt him because he's only small so I brought him up to my room.

A couple of minutes later my mum come up and I was cuddling the dog, she started telling me I'm a loser and will never get a girlfriend.. I'm actually finding this really difficult to type as I am crying while thinking about it.

I was trying to put on a brave face while cuddling the dog and I was telling her to just get out of my room but she didn't, I just kept cuddling the dog telling her to leave, I just wanted her to leave so I could cry.

I just want to die.
First of all the fact that you're still here proves something, no?
Secondly, you need to stand up for yourself (and your dog :3) and tell your mom to her face that you don't like the way she's treating you. Hiding from confronting her about it will only prolong your suffering.
Well dogs are trained and hitting dogs is not uncommon. Even my first GF hit her dog a lot, just got to live with that.

To the point, you are 23, why are you still living with your parents? Get a job and the problems will go away.
(02-28-2012, 05:37 AM)NekoChan Wrote: [ -> ]To the point, you are 23, why are you still living with your parents? Get a job and the problems will go away.

I agree with him, just get out of the house and start earning, it will solve everything..
Listen, you're an adult now. You don't have to take this from her any more. Obviously you shouldn't be abusive towards your mother, no matter how mean she is to you. Just try to take control of the situation and convince her to leave...

As for you thought of suicide, as I've seen many times around the forum; "Suicide is a permanent solution to a temporary problem". Just wait it out, if you haven't got one already, try to get a job so you can afford to take yourself out of the situation.

@Others who posted. Be a bit nicer, life isn't all peaches and cream. You will learn that as you get older.
(02-28-2012, 05:37 AM)NekoChan Wrote: [ -> ]Well dogs are trained and hitting dogs is not uncommon. Even my first GF hit her dog a lot, just got to live with that.

To the point, you are 23, why are you still living with your parents? Get a job and the problems will go away.

So you're saying it's okay to hurt an innocent animal? You have problems. I'm proud of what the OP did, it shows he's a nice guy.
(02-28-2012, 07:53 AM)BreShiE Wrote: [ -> ]Listen, you're an adult now. You don't have to take this from her any more. Obviously you shouldn't be abusive towards your mother, no matter how mean she is to you. Just try to take control of the situation and convince her to leave...

As for you thought of suicide, as I've seen many times around the forum; "Suicide is a permanent solution to a temporary problem". Just wait it out, if you haven't got one already, try to get a job so you can afford to take yourself out of the situation.

@Others who posted. Be a bit nicer, life isn't all peaches and cream. You will learn that as you get older.

So you're saying it's okay to hurt an innocent animal? You have problems. I'm proud of what the OP did, it shows he's a nice guy.

Couldnt of said it better myself breshie bro really well said. However getting a job will not solve any of his issues i live at home and i am 22 also so dont feel bad bro its all down to the economy etc. However i would really take breshies advice bro and you should get along just fine. Also life is always worth living bro confront your mam and tell her what she is doin is not right if she over reacts speak to your next closest family member and express your feelings. Regards UB3R
Eh, we all have points of seeing with everything, I see everything wrong with this. First, never hit, that's abuse. There are many different learning tactics to teach. One that my parents used was whenever the dog done anything, they's put the animals face in it & scream at it. In a way, that's how my animals learned & it worked very well. When you cuddling to it, it shows that it's ok to pee on the floor & what not.

Next, you are an adult dude, you got to think what you would do if your mom dies. My parents have always asked me, "what would you do if we died tomorrow???" You need to start telling yourself that & realize you can't depend on your mom. I can't express enough that you are almost 23, a adult. I mean, we all have some kid in us, but there is a way to be a kid & an adult with everything.

Finally, a mom should never think that & if she does, that either means she truly does hate you or you being this way took her off the edge to be like this. Talk to her & see why she feels like that way towards you, I hope IMHO, it's just that it's the edge part.

Finally, there is always a girl for the different type of guys out there. What I'm gonna look at this, have you've made the chance to look around & meet other people??? Especially girlz???

Hope this all helps, ///ViNcE Smile
As everyone here on the thread stated you're old enough to leave the house already, as for her hitting the dog it's simply just to teach him what's right and what's wrong, if she's doing it for the purpose of amusement or just to get out her stress, that's when you tell her something.

As for your relationship with your mother, try to talk to her about it. If she refuses to cooperate then just leave, try to find a friend to live with for a bit until you find a job that can pay off a small apartment.

I wish you well bud, good luck.
Just try to leave the house, move in with a friend?
The best things you could do is to try to leave your home even if the love of a mother is very important in a life...
Pages: 1 2