Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I wish I could drop out. -_-
Dropping out shouldn't be an option, yes the courses may be hard but you are also learning new skills which will be useful in the morning as a previous poster has pointed out, you won't be selling xbox live mumbo jumbo forever, so you need to start considering your future.

High school gets better as the years go on, I can almost 100% guarantee that you will enjoy these years, just keep trying bud, don't give up.
(02-22-2012, 06:04 AM)Juicy Booty Wrote: I wish I could just drop out of school, it's too much pressure to deal with. Now, I am only 14, but that does not matter. I go to a private school, where EVERYTHING you do is controlled, I can't stand any of the teachers (except my football coach/science teacher) and school just seems pointless.

I make about $200-$250 everyday from selling xbox live, and I could make more I am sure of. I don't see TE point of staying in school if I am already getting a pretty steady income. I just don't think I can manage school and my online shops at the same time.

How did you guys (the Guys who graduated) do it? How did you guys make it through years of pure hell? What should I do? Stay in or drop out?

Be glad you are going to a private school. If you are American, it'll help you get into a better college. I'm 17 and here's my advice: focus in school so you can learn the materials. Even if you think you already know the material, do the assignments and ace the tests. Do well on the ACT and get a full ride to a university in your state. Do something with your life.

Your XBL shop won't hold up for long. Most things like that don't, and even if it does, it's not legal as you are not an officlal retailer. If it got too big, Microsoft would shut you down.

School should be your main priority.
You sound really ungrateful and whiny. It happens, you get work in school, what did you expect that you everything would be simple and you just sit there?
Like stated you should stay in school. Trust me high school wasn't a walk in the park for anybody. For me I was good in social studies/geography/history classes as well as metal and wood shop but the rest was just torture and made the day seem long. After school though it will be better and nowadays no place will even look at you if you do not have a diploma.
[Image: sfsig.png]
You should stay in school, making $250 a week is nothing once you have a family to support.
Trust me man, as much as you might hit it, it's worth it!