Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I wish I could drop out. -_-
I wish I could just drop out of school, it's too much pressure to deal with. Now, I am only 14, but that does not matter. I go to a private school, where EVERYTHING you do is controlled, I can't stand any of the teachers (except my football coach/science teacher) and school just seems pointless.

I make about $200-$250 everyday from selling xbox live, and I could make more I am sure of. I don't see TE point of staying in school if I am already getting a pretty steady income. I just don't think I can manage school and my online shops at the same time.

How did you guys (the Guys who graduated) do it? How did you guys make it through years of pure hell? What should I do? Stay in or drop out?
Of course you should stay in school.. Education is really important and always pays off... You never know when you xbox live shop might just get closed due to xyz reasons...
I will NEVER recommend of dropping out of school...
[Image: IYOy9.png]
Your crazy, school is the best years of your life!
You will miss school so much once you grow up and start work, trust me.
[Image: image.php]
School is the best years of your life
and if it isn't make it because no matter what
you do there really isn't a experience like school.
You can't sell XBL your whole life mate.
(02-22-2012, 02:53 PM)King Wrote: You can't sell XBL your whole life mate.

I very much do realize that, and I want a good education it is just oo much at times, we have had 9 tests in the past 3 days,

Including an essay and memorizing a long poem -_-
(02-22-2012, 10:04 PM)Juicy Booty Wrote: I very much do realize that, and I want a good education it is just oo much at times, we have had 9 tests in the past 3 days,

Including an essay and memorizing a long poem -_-

You thinkg bloody essays and memorizing poems is hard?
Jesus christ your going to struggle in the big wide working world, I've just recently left school a few years ago and god damn do I miss it! Work is so stressfull for me, I come to work and litterally within 5 minutes of me sitting down at my desk I've got 100 things to do. I spend 7 hours a day (Sometimes overtime) running around fixing computers and helping people with the systems and applications, I get no rest and as soon as I finish work I go home and sleep until the following morning where I get back up and go back to work. The highlight of the week is the weekend. School is piss easy no hard work, no running about chasing people who aren't doing there job properly, no hard problems. Dude you will know exactly what I'm talking about when you leave school and get a real job.
[Image: image.php]
Listen, it's called actually sorting out your time. if the test part is really the big deal that is hard, it's gonna be a whole lot harder.
Stay in school & have a dream to do something & stick to that dream even if this is hard. The Xbox selling, that will die off eventually.

You have to think of it like this:
Video games help you in keeping you occupied, but will it have a future??? Maybe but 90% sure it won't. That's why I quiet & try to manage starting up my own business & saving some money & even trying to find more work.
A developer, thinker & bliss guy that tries his hardest to enjoy life ~~~
Don't drop out. Who knows when your business may fail? You'll want at least a High School diploma to back you up. It is four years out of your life. Who cares? Teachers suck basically, deal with it.
I used to say the exact same thing as you are saying now and i really regret not sticking in now Sad Serious school is the best days of your life when you leave school you will realise how boring it can be sitting at home with no job and no qualifacations cause you did not stick in at school and all your friends go off there own ways and your just left alone most days. Serious it will fly by stick in and get as many qualifacations as you can and you will be the happiest person ever when you leave school. Regards UB3R
Eligible.