Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Gaming Headsets (Y/N)
Damn kids wanting to be like me. -_-

He's right though, I also want to upgrade to the x12s but I'm not going to because they make you buy the xbox lead seperate. I already have the xbox lead but it's just the fact of them making you buy extras.
I heard alot of good reports about razer headsets and also the logitech G35. Personally i purchased the turtle beach z6a's and they broke within 2 days of having them i would not recommend any turtle beach headset unless it is wireless. Regards Thumbsup
Eligible.
I'm using TB X12s. My brother got them and I got jelly so I swagger jacked him and bought them too. They look really cool but they hurt my ears after a while Sad
i use astro a40's they are perfect for when it comes to sound whoring or when you need to clutch the game. if you are considering getting astros make sure to get the mix amp with it because without that its pointless.
For hardcore gaming, yes I use a headset, haha.

I am a fan of Razer and Logitech accessories, and currently I have a Razer Headset, mouse, and keyboard.

I have found that Razer Headets are perfect for me, when it comes to games such as Counter Strike, or any FPS. It works very well with any type of game you are playing.

I recommend since your gaming platform is Xbox, Turtle Beaches are good.
Simple logitech set would do the work mate.