Support Forums

Full Version: Gaming Headsets (Y/N)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I'm a fairly hardcore gamer and I often wear a headset when I'm playing. There are a lot of different makes of gaming headsets; Astro, Tritton, TurtleBeach, Sharkoon etc.. Do you use a headset when you play? And if you do, which make/model do you use and why?

I mainly game on my Xbox 360 and use TurtleBeach x41's. I've tried a few other headsets but they've had nothing on the TB series.
I use a simple Logitech headset and its mainly for communicating with my team-mates during team-based games. Its great for the price and efficient.
But what I'm hoping to get if I were getting gaming headsets is the Turtle Beach Earforce series. I heard they're good and pretty much built for gaming as almost all TBs are. Smile
Logitech headset as well as SkullCandy and trust playing games with headsets is an amazing experience Smile
I'm currently using Turtle Beach x11. The price is amazing for the quality you get, I've had them for about 2 years now and I'm only just starting to have problems with them. (the mic puck). They're truly awesome.
TurtleBeach is fine but not my personal favorite; Trittons are my overall favorite.

I have had my Trittons for a solid 2 years and they work perfectly still, (in my opinion).

The only problem is their cost.
I use plantronics 655. Just got them yesterday. Too bad it is stereo, not good at all when playing FPS games.

I'll hear foot steps and don't know where it is coming from.

I've always used Turtle Beaches for my xbox and computer and I love them.
I'm currently using Turtle Beach x11. The price is amazing for the quality you get, I've had them for about 2 years now and I'm only just starting to have problems with them. I want to upgrade with the X12's. But yeah
(02-20-2012, 01:07 PM)iTzRemind Wrote: [ -> ]I'm currently using Turtle Beach x11. The price is amazing for the quality you get, I've had them for about 2 years now and I'm only just starting to have problems with them. I want to upgrade with the X12's. But yeah

Did you just copy and paste BreShiE's post? Or is this the biggest coincidence in the history of SF <.<

I smell something fishy.
I simply use a regular headset. I really want to get Turtle Beaches but my parents think it is a waste of money just for headphones. I plan on trying to get one, however. For now, I just use a regular headset for my Xbox 360 and a pair of Sony headsets for my Mac.
Pages: 1 2