Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Project Ideas? Suggestions?
Same here, but that is the thing, anyone can learn how to write code, but only true talented programmers can put it to good use.
(01-22-2012, 06:59 PM)Holy Wrote: Of course not, but if AceInfinity is intending to develop something to potentially share with the community, therefore creating something that has already been done is somewhat redundant, unless of course he can do a better job.

Yes, this is exactly what i'm trying to do...

I've tried a Notepad application, and got half as far as doing better, as I know for a fact the application I created is quite a few times better than MS Notepad, but not as good as Notepad++. Although even so, my application had features not directly available in Notepad++, you can't account that really, as some aren't as good as the features in Notepad++ and Notepad++ has a plugin system.

(01-22-2012, 07:01 PM)RDCA Wrote: Same here, but that is the thing, anyone can learn how to write code, but only true talented programmers can put it to good use.

That's if you have the idea in place still.
Make a shell free shell booter for xbl/psn.
(01-27-2012, 10:05 PM)USD Wrote: Make a shell free shell booter for xbl/psn.

I don't do that kind of stuff though, and it would violate the rules of SF and most other forums if I was to share it.