Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Nightmare
(01-13-2012, 08:21 AM)Shattering - Wrote: Yeah, pretty scary.

But now that I think about it, I want it to happen again.. Just to get the experience again, I think.
But not that scary dream =P.

It's always fun once your over it and it's happened.
Look into lucid dreaming, that could be your type of thing.
[Image: image.php]
(01-13-2012, 08:22 AM)TalishHF Wrote: It's always fun once your over it and it's happened.
Look into lucid dreaming, that could be your type of thing.

Yeah, I've read a lot about lucid dreaming, but I never actually 'train' for it. I'm pretty skeptical, so I always think that it won't work I think.

Maybe I really should do this.
------------------------
Add me on msn. I Would love to meet you.
tmpbbbb@hotmail.com
-------------------------
Lucid Dreaming is an amazing way for either, having fun while sleeping ;) or analyze your hidden emotions..
I described my method of getting into the lucid state in other thread and quite few people could lucid dream really fast with it, even faster then me.. -.- Tongue

http://www.supportforums.net/showthread....#pid263692
It comes to all. Just ignore it. Big Grin
Do you have sleep paralysis? Or was this really in a dream, just somehow your brainwaves were keeping you asleep while you screamed? lol

I had one event of sleep paralysis, but never again. It's too bad, even though I know about some of the night terrors some people have with it based on the research i've done. But I still think dreams are interesting, and something that we don't fully have a comprehension of. I think there's a lot more to them, in comparison to what we know about them, for even as little as we understand about the concept.
(01-14-2012, 12:19 AM)AceInfinity Wrote: Do you have sleep paralysis? Or was this really in a dream, just somehow your brainwaves were keeping you asleep while you screamed? lol

I had one event of sleep paralysis, but never again. It's too bad, even though I know about some of the night terrors some people have with it based on the research i've done. But I still think dreams are interesting, and something that we don't fully have a comprehension of. I think there's a lot more to them, in comparison to what we know about them, for even as little as we understand about the concept.

I Don't have sleep paralysis. I Just was dreaming, screaming, and then I woke myself up I think, because of the screaming.
------------------------
tmpbbbb@hotmail.com
(01-15-2012, 02:15 AM)Shattering - Wrote: I Don't have sleep paralysis. I Just was dreaming, screaming, and then I woke myself up I think, because of the screaming.

It sounded like all of the concepts associated with sleep paralysis with the exception of not being able to move. Like lucid dreaming in a half reality, half dream state.
(01-15-2012, 02:18 AM)AceInfinity Wrote: It sounded like all of the concepts associated with sleep paralysis with the exception of not being able to move. Like lucid dreaming in a half reality, half dream state.

Don't know much about Lucid dreaming, but it sounds pretty like that, yeah. Really weird, never experienced it before.

Tonight, I'm going to try Lucid Dreaming ('Starting to train'). Looks something very cool.
------------------------
tmpbbbb@hotmail.com
Yeah Shattering - i know how you feel ive experienced the same nightmare's as you the same conecpt but different ending's just maybe drink some water and get over it.
the worst ive had was i was asleep and woke up in a cold sweat and a bad fever.
[Image: Starstrucksig.gif]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Same weird Nightmare everytime... Emo XR 11 1,556 06-08-2011, 12:42 PM
Last Post: Green Bay