Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
HF Down?
(01-14-2012, 10:02 AM)AceInfinity Wrote: You can't take a bus, or walk somewhere? I think you can go places, just not longer distances.

What he meant was that you can find something to do while you wait patiently, it doesn't mean you have to do what he suggested. He wanted YOU to think, but you're trying to tell him to think before he posts. Chances are you're not going to get any sooner information from a bunch of people here that are probably just as clueless as you are as to why that site is down. So what's the sense in posting about it here? If it's serious, by the time it's up, regardless of whether you post on SF or not about it, is the time you're probably going to get your answers anyway. Just like everybody else who's interested in finding out why.
lmao i live by toledo it's really shitty i wouldn't want to go in the city even if there were busses. Of course i'm one who lives in the ghetto i live in a nice suburb outside of it. It's pretty shitty here, only thing to do is workout for me which i've been doing. I was simply asking a question and he attempted to troll which did fail.
Yah, HF is down & that's why you're here.... ( Same here bro... Tongue )
(01-14-2012, 10:23 AM)River J Wrote: lmao i live by toledo it's really shitty i wouldn't want to go in the city even if there were busses. Of course i'm one who lives in the ghetto i live in a nice suburb outside of it. It's pretty shitty here, only thing to do is workout for me which i've been doing. I was simply asking a question and he attempted to troll which did fail.

Actually, this is a community with far less trolls. The only real ones you see here are people just fresh from HF that haven't accustomed to the different atmosphere on SF, because of the habits made by being a user on HF... You won't see that very often to be honest.
(01-14-2012, 10:31 AM)AceInfinity Wrote: Actually, this is a community with far less trolls. The only real ones you see here are people just fresh from HF that haven't accustomed to the different atmosphere on SF, because of the habits made by being a user on HF... You won't see that very often to be honest.

i would + rep you right now. Big Grin
(01-14-2012, 10:22 AM)mybboss Wrote: Don't search for excuses and just tell us that you don't have any friends.

-mybboss
I actually have many friends. Most of them are stoners, I use to be. I try to stay away from trouble now as the field I want to get in when i'm older will not be available to me with a record.
yes it's been too long this time.
hope omni will have HF back online soon.

till then i will chill out here.
[Image: 3dtextven0mhf.png]
HackForums is back up, guys. Smile
A nickel ain't worth a dime anymore.
[Image: aTiq3.png]
Now close this thread. It is UP!!
(01-14-2012, 10:31 AM)AceInfinity Wrote: Actually, this is a community with far less trolls. The only real ones you see here are people just fresh from HF that haven't accustomed to the different atmosphere on SF, because of the habits made by being a user on HF... You won't see that very often to be honest.
The truest thing about SF. This forum is extremely HQ. Any LQP is usually derived from people who think they can get away with LQP on SF since they do on HF.
[Image: QRCjW2pNdRK00.gif]
#Korra2018