Support Forums

Full Version: HF Down?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
What is wrong with HF! I checked the twitter but didn't see anything.
I think it will be online in a few hours, it's just maintenance I guess.
you are not supposed to talk about hackforums here. but anyways, yes, it`s down Big Grin
(01-14-2012, 09:18 AM)z.a.r.a- Wrote: [ -> ]you are not supposed to talk about hackforums here. but anyways, yes, it`s down Big Grin

Actually, that was one of those 'not a rule rules', which has since been cleared up. It's fine to discuss it now.

HF goes down a lot, don't panic, I'm sure you can find something else to do while it's down. I'm sick of seeing threads like this, just be patient.
Its a forum, its down - meet friends, go to the city, do sports, read a book but don't cry about it please.

-mybboss
(01-14-2012, 09:22 AM)BreShiE Wrote: [ -> ]Actually, that was one of those 'not a rule rules', which has since been cleared up. It's fine to discuss it now.

HF goes down a lot, don't panic, I'm sure you can find something else to do while it's down. I'm sick of seeing threads like this, just be patient.

It's still categorized in the "Do not do" section of things "not to do" though. I would try not to encourage it though.

OP: Take a look at this, and maybe it will answer all your future questions about HF downtime Smile
http://www.downforeveryoneorjustme.com/hackforums.net

Bookmark it Blackhat
Cherish it, and don't forget about that alternative to prevent adding to junk threads on SF from now on.
(01-14-2012, 09:25 AM)mybboss Wrote: [ -> ]Its a forum, its down - meet friends, go to the city, do sports, read a book but don't cry about it please.

-mybboss
Thank-you for being a dick. Cannot drive so going anywhere is out of the question. Snowy out so I can't really do any sports. Reading a book is also out of the question as I don't have any I haven't read. Maybe you should think before you try to troll.

Also: the "-mybboss" is not needed as incase you didn't notice there's a postbit that shows your username......
HF is often down, recently it has been down A LOT more it seems like, hopefully it is up soon.
(01-14-2012, 09:29 AM)River J Wrote: [ -> ]Thank-you for being a dick. Cannot drive so going anywhere is out of the question. Snowy out so I can't really do any sports. Reading a book is also out of the question as I don't have any I haven't read. Maybe you should think before you try to troll.

Also: the "-mybboss" is not needed as incase you didn't notice there's a postbit that shows your username......

You can't take a bus, or walk somewhere? I think you can go places, just not longer distances.

What he meant was that you can find something to do while you wait patiently, it doesn't mean you have to do what he suggested. He wanted YOU to think, but you're trying to tell him to think before he posts. Chances are you're not going to get any sooner information from a bunch of people here that are probably just as clueless as you are as to why that site is down. So what's the sense in posting about it here? If it's serious, by the time it's up, regardless of whether you post on SF or not about it, is the time you're probably going to get your answers anyway. Just like everybody else who's interested in finding out why.
(01-14-2012, 09:29 AM)River J Wrote: [ -> ]Thank-you for being a dick. Cannot drive so going anywhere is out of the question. Snowy out so I can't really do any sports. Reading a book is also out of the question as I don't have any I haven't read. Maybe you should think before you try to troll.

Don't search for excuses and just tell us that you don't have any friends.

-mybboss
Pages: 1 2