Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Coffee Addiction
I had a coffee maker but I didn't read the instructions properly and ended up melting the filter handle all over the inside of the metal casing. Now whenever I try making coffee, the house starts smelling of burnt plastic and it just puts me off the idea.

I only keep it because it was a birthday gift.
Want to learn more about hacking?
jacobriggs.io
It's the best part of the day with a nice cup of coffee in the morning Smile
I'm exactly the same, since I started work I've just been drinking more and more. I've been enjoying a caffine rated 6 Mocha for the past few days but I normally have a normal filtered coffee.
[Image: image.php]
I'm not a Coffee addict. But I drink a lot of it. Big Grin
(01-13-2012, 09:19 PM)Techie. Wrote: I'm not a Coffee addict. But I drink a lot of it. Big Grin

That would make you a coffee addict unless you can prove to quit that for a prolonged period of time Smile
I've never enjoyed the taste of coffee and I don't think I ever will.
(01-06-2012, 12:19 PM)Omniscient Wrote: Try an artificial sweetener. I switched to those this past summer.

I believe regular sugar is a lot better for you. Artificial sweeteners and the 'zero calorie' promise are all too good to be true and I think they end up doing more harm then benefit.

As for coffee, I would be careful how much you go about drinking. It's a diuretic and can lead to dehydration (See my first thread about the downsides of severe dehydration. x_x)
I was an coffee noob a few years ago, but i got a job at an organic cafe shop a few years ago, still not addicted but i have developed a taste for the finest beans and espresso shots LOL.
Best day job ever!
[Image: bustedtees.07e3d5a3-8bf6-4c9a-8f85-5bccf2e28120.gif]
(01-06-2012, 11:53 AM)Omniscient Wrote: Who else loves coffee?

More like who doesn't love coffee. Tongue
I like coffee, but the cold one from starbucks really beats the traditional hot style for me.
I love coffee, but don't drink it that often. I probably should, because it makes me feel good.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Having a terrible Coca Cola addiction! Vito Scaletta 33 5,464 05-16-2012, 01:14 AM
Last Post: Proaxxs-peter