Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Coffee Addiction
(01-06-2012, 12:34 PM)Cykn Wrote: I have hypertension, so drinking hot things makes me too warm for comfort.

I drink a lot of tea. I would drink it more, but it stains your teeth. I like peppermint tea the best.

Never knew tea stained your teeth, what kind do you drink?

Also I will look into hypertension more, never really heard of it but I guess the name speaks for itself. Peppermint tea is my favorite alongside herbal tea.
I can drink maybe 2 cups in a row but not 3-4.

My dad drinks a bunch of this stuff, he barely sleeps.
(01-06-2012, 12:45 PM)Quizzical Wrote: Never knew tea stained your teeth, what kind do you drink?

Also I will look into hypertension more, never really heard of it but I guess the name speaks for itself. Peppermint tea is my favorite alongside herbal tea.

I drink a couple different kinds, but all tea stains teeth. It apparently stains your teeth faster than coffee.
(01-06-2012, 01:04 PM)Cykn Wrote: I drink a couple different kinds, but all tea stains teeth. It apparently stains your teeth faster than coffee.

Cool, never really knew this, I guess I'll look into this. My dad drinks alot of tea and his teeth are somewhat stained. I've had herbal tea for about 2 years now and my teeth are still white. I still use crest whitestrips but this is an interesting fact.
Even in 110 degree summer heat I drink hot coffee.

Quote:I've actually never tried artificial sweeteners before. I'll give it a shot, thanks.

There are a few so try a cup with each one to see what you like most. I prefer Sweet and Low but you might like another one.
Superman I am here to rescue you.
This is Support Forums not Support PMs.  Do not PM me for support unless it's private and site related.
(01-06-2012, 01:23 PM)Quizzical Wrote: Cool, never really knew this, I guess I'll look into this. My dad drinks alot of tea and his teeth are somewhat stained. I've had herbal tea for about 2 years now and my teeth are still white. I still use crest whitestrips but this is an interesting fact.

I think herbal tea stains teeth slower than other kinds.
Do crest whitestrips work? I don't want to get gross teeth, but I also don't want to stop drinking tea.
(01-06-2012, 01:40 PM)Cykn Wrote: I think herbal tea stains teeth slower than other kinds.
Do crest whitestrips work? I don't want to get gross teeth, but I also don't want to stop drinking tea.
Crest whitestrips indeed work, they whiten my teeth quite well after a long week streak of drinking lots and lots of coffee or other types of liquids that would stain teeth.
I don't drink coffee and never intend to.
Are coffee's from Starbucks really that great?
I'm not a fan of coffee... don't like the taste and it makes me too hyper (not awake... hyper) to be comfortable.
Same thing with my dad: he just drinks tea instead.
[Image: QRCjW2pNdRK00.gif]
#Korra2018
I love coffee. I love flat whites, lattes, mochas, and cappuccinos. I love iced coffee. This is very bad since I'm an athlete and this kind of thing is not good for my body fat percentage. I try to limit myself to using coffee as a pre-workout supplement now.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Having a terrible Coca Cola addiction! Vito Scaletta 33 5,464 05-16-2012, 01:14 AM
Last Post: Proaxxs-peter