Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Coffee Addiction
I prefer drinking green tea.I am starting to get in shape and trying to get the right nutrition.But i love Coffee to!
Careful Omni! i had a friend who had 4 espressos and had convulsions due to a caffeine overdose lol!

On topic i do like my cappuccinos on my way to work, couldn't start my day without one. Smile
I drink coffee sometimes not frequently lately. During my tours I drank it like water to a dehydrated man. It just seemed to be needed when you spend days on end on the road its coffee, red bull and copenhagen.
[Image: sfsig.png]
I drink coffee too sadly when you would expect it to peep me up, it actually puts me to sleep.
But i like it though.
(01-06-2012, 12:19 PM)Omniscient Wrote: Try an artificial sweetener. I switched to those this past summer.

Also I hate iced coffee. It's a hot drink. Meant to be so. I don't even like coffee ice cream.

Do you like lattes with syrup?
[Image: cooldude.png]

(09-05-2011, 08:36 AM)Orgy Wrote: If you understand what you're doing, you aren't learning anything. ;)
I usually drink one in the morning.
Buy 2-3 from school, then drink like maybe 5-10 at work.

Since I have a need to drink something, I just make coffee at work.
[Image: Nyan.jpg]
I love coffee, I drink it like twice a day, lol.
I usually don't make my own coffee, I get it from Tim Horton's, or Starbucks.

The drink I love the 2nd most has got to be tea. I really like green tea, and iced tea, they help relax my mind and soul. Smile

It's great to see so many people who love coffee and tea as well Tongue
I take 3-4 cups of coffee per day too.I love them.
Smile
[Image: 3dtextven0mhf.png]
I drink only water or coke.
A LOT OF ICE.
Don't really like coffee, it smells really nice tho.
I'm not sure why but I hate the taste of coffee, makes me feel quite ill. Could just be the fact it's a hot drink though, I much prefer cold drinks.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Having a terrible Coca Cola addiction! Vito Scaletta 33 5,464 05-16-2012, 01:14 AM
Last Post: Proaxxs-peter