Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Forum monitization?
Adfly took me about 2 months or so just to get a 5 dollars cashout. It takes way too long. :/

I just joined buysellads.com and I made 100 dollars the first day I joined. Sold 4 ad spots. I think this is probably the best there is.
(12-27-2011, 02:02 AM)King Wrote: You can always offer your members spots for advertising. For instance, a banner in the header of 80x20 dimensions might be valued at $X for Y time frame. If there's any way you can create a new AdSense account, that would still be your best bet. I like how you've left it ad-free, however. I recon' that's always the best way to go for new forums. Try monetizing through VIP subscriptions if you haven't already.

I would do what he says. I have tried this with my site in the past and it was very successful for me in making money. Pretty much what i am saying is let users advertise on your forum in exchange for paypal or items you can resell to make even more money. I'll also see if i can find any other site that can display ads in exchange for cash. Also how are you banned from adsense? Just account banned or like ip banned.
(01-11-2012, 02:39 AM)Philly Wrote: Adfly took me about 2 months or so just to get a 5 dollars cashout. It takes way too long. :/

I just joined buysellads.com and I made 100 dollars the first day I joined. Sold 4 ad spots. I think this is probably the best there is.

Can you provide proof of that? If you're serious I'm very interested in this site.
(01-11-2012, 02:21 PM)Laugh Wrote: Can you provide proof of that? If you're serious I'm very interested in this site.

http://buysellads.com/buy/detail/128668/

Look at the header it says sold out. Need proof I own FK?
No, I know you own it. I was just genuinely curious how it sold out so quick, but now I see why. Thank you.
(01-11-2012, 03:58 PM)Laugh Wrote: No, I know you own it. I was just genuinely curious how it sold out so quick, but now I see why. Thank you.

Oh alright cool. Hopefully you come out as successful I have been from buysellads.
(01-03-2012, 04:13 AM)Cronus- Wrote: You could use adf.ly links when posting announcements, although you wont earn a high amount.

LOL?

This will reduce member activity and overall the forum will become "LQ".
try other sites like adsense.e.g infolinks,clicksor,adbrite

they are not as good as adsense but you will get cash if you have good traffics.
[Image: 3dtextven0mhf.png]
(01-12-2012, 08:33 AM)Techie. Wrote: LOL?

This will reduce member activity and overall the forum will become "LQ".

He wanted an alternative. Just a proposal. Victoire
A nickel ain't worth a dime anymore.
[Image: aTiq3.png]
(01-12-2012, 08:41 AM)ven0m Wrote: try other sites like adsense.e.g infolinks,clicksor,adbrite

they are not as good as adsense but you will get cash if you have good traffics.

clicksor promotes malware. Most people with decent anti viruses would block them from entering websites with clicksor ads up because they all contain malware. That is the worst ad company I have ever used, even if it was for only a couple days, you also only get about a half a cent a click.