Support Forums

Full Version: Forum monitization?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
I have several forums but I am banned from adsense. What other methods are there to make money via a forum. I am light on money, and wouldn't mind a little extra. I don't use any other ad sites because they all promote malware, and makes my website say it has malware which I don't want. Like clicksor i tried them, and half the ads that came up advertised malware. :/ One of my forums got accepted to buysellads.com but I have yet to make a sale. :/ All suggestions are appreciated! Smile
You can always offer your members spots for advertising. For instance, a banner in the header of 80x20 dimensions might be valued at $X for Y time frame. If there's any way you can create a new AdSense account, that would still be your best bet. I like how you've left it ad-free, however. I recon' that's always the best way to go for new forums. Try monetizing through VIP subscriptions if you haven't already.
Yeah I have upgraded groups, and donation pages on my site. I offer advertising too, just no buyers. :/ Perhaps I should have a family member create a adsense account for me, as they told me I am allowed to have my site on adsense once again just not under my name. :/
(12-27-2011, 02:10 AM)Philly Wrote: [ -> ]Yeah I have upgraded groups, and donation pages on my site. I offer advertising too, just no buyers. :/ Perhaps I should have a family member create a adsense account for me, as they told me I am allowed to have my site on adsense once again just not under my name. :/

Or create a new AdSense account under someone else's name? Perhaps a made up name? Not sure what the AdSense protocol is there. I signed up for a new PayPal account today successfully. My last one hit $200 red because someone reversed the payment. Solution? Log out, register a new one. It was really that simple.
(12-27-2011, 02:13 AM)King Wrote: [ -> ]Or create a new AdSense account under someone else's name? Perhaps a made up name? Not sure what the AdSense protocol is there. I signed up for a new PayPal account today successfully. My last one hit $200 red because someone reversed the payment. Solution? Log out, register a new one. It was really that simple.

Yeah but adsense pays via check. So the name on the check has to be legit or else you or a buddy parent w.e. can cash it you know. Also watch out if the negative paypal account has your real name on it you will be sent to collections after time, and you will owe even more. I got screwed over on a trade too, and was negative about 250 I just said fudge it I am not paying, and about 1 year later I was sent to collections and had to pay I believe it was like 425 dollars. Because after a certain time paypal will only accept payment threw the collection agency which takes a profit for them selves. And if you don't pay it will go against your credit which will make it hard for you to purchase a house, car, and other things. Bad credit is no joke.
(12-27-2011, 02:26 AM)Philly Wrote: [ -> ]Yeah but adsense pays via check. So the name on the check has to be legit or else you or a buddy parent w.e. can cash it you know. Also watch out if the negative paypal account has your real name on it you will be sent to collections after time, and you will owe even more. I got screwed over on a trade too, and was negative about 250 I just said fudge it I am not paying, and about 1 year later I was sent to collections and had to pay I believe it was like 425 dollars. Because after a certain time paypal will only accept payment threw the collection agency which takes a profit for them selves. And if you don't pay it will go against your credit which will make it hard for you to purchase a house, car, and other things. Bad credit is no joke.

I've heard that a lot of people have just waited the debt collectors PayPal's been nagging them about. There's no way I'm paying any money to get that account back in the positive.

There's no other payment methods for AdSense?
(12-27-2011, 02:34 AM)King Wrote: [ -> ]I've heard that a lot of people have just waited the debt collectors PayPal's been nagging them about. There's no way I'm paying any money to get that account back in the positive.

There's no other payment methods for AdSense?

You will be sent to collections, and get bad credit out of it. It's honestly not worth it but I see where you are coming from as I said the same thing. I regret it now though, and you will too. Nope, just pay by check at least that is all there was when I was a member.
(12-27-2011, 03:01 AM)Philly Wrote: [ -> ]You will be sent to collections, and get bad credit out of it. It's honestly not worth it but I see where you are coming from as I said the same thing. I regret it now though, and you will too. Nope, just pay by check at least that is all there was when I was a member.

It's only $200. I should be able to make that back quick smart if I ever do get shitty credit from it. I found this on a Google article.

Quote:Depending on your payment address, there may be a number of payment options available to you, including checks, Electronic Funds Transfer, and Western Union Quick Cash. The easiest way to find out your payment options is to visit your Account settings page and, in the "Payment settings" section, click "edit payment method."
Have you tried CPA or Afilliate link? It also depends on your forum niche.
(12-27-2011, 05:44 AM)flavy Wrote: [ -> ]Have you tried CPA or Afilliate link? It also depends on your forum niche.

Its a general forum, and covers all topics. Mainly active i the the gaming sections though. cpa on a forum, I have no idea how that would work lmao... I have a few affiliate ads up right now.
Pages: 1 2 3 4