Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Forum monitization?
CPA on a forum would be plain out ridiculous.
U can use adhitz or chitika too. They are good paying sites.
i am not too interested in using any other advertising websites they all promote malware.
offer advertising, put up affiliate links, have a donation page, n try adbite instead of adsense.
Check Out My Website For Perfect Monetizing Techniques..
MonetizingTechniques

Check Out My Website With Source Codes For Games Etc..
MastahhaxorSources
(12-27-2011, 01:59 AM)Philly Wrote:
I have several forums but I am banned from adsense. What other methods are there to make money via a forum. I am light on money, and wouldn't mind a little extra. I don't use any other ad sites because they all promote malware, and makes my website say it has malware which I don't want. Like clicksor i tried them, and half the ads that came up advertised malware. :/ One of my forums got accepted to buysellads.com but I have yet to make a sale. :/ All suggestions are appreciated! Smile

There are a number of methods, but they depend how tightly your forum is dug into a niche. There is, of course, the amazon associates program which awards you up to 15% on commissions of sales (it starts at 6% until you make more sales) and there are a variety of widgets they provide which you can integrate into your forum, such as rotating carousel and favourite products widgets.

If your site is more information-based rather than product, you can try clickbank. They also have widgets you can use for your site to promote their ebook products. However you can earn up to 75% commissions with clickbank products, which is huge.
(12-30-2011, 06:00 PM).360 Wrote: There are a number of methods, but they depend how tightly your forum is dug into a niche. There is, of course, the amazon associates program which awards you up to 15% on commissions of sales (it starts at 6% until you make more sales) and there are a variety of widgets they provide which you can integrate into your forum, such as rotating carousel and favourite products widgets.

If your site is more information-based rather than product, you can try clickbank. They also have widgets you can use for your site to promote their ebook products. However you can earn up to 75% commissions with clickbank products, which is huge.

How exactly would I implement these into my forum though. I have a clickbank account but never was able to figure out how to do anything with it besides making a link to the sales thread. I never found widgets. By widgets do you mean ads? Like what size are the widgets? Thanks btw.
(12-30-2011, 10:11 PM)Philly Wrote: How exactly would I implement these into my forum though. I have a clickbank account but never was able to figure out how to do anything with it besides making a link to the sales thread. I never found widgets. By widgets do you mean ads? Like what size are the widgets? Thanks btw.

If you go to 'promote products' on clickbank there is something that is called a HopAd Builderâ„¢ which creates the ad to your style on your site. You can find that here - http://www.clickbank.com/help/affiliate-...d-builder/

Amazon has similar widgets and they can be implemented into the header or footer of your forum, by putting the provided code into the headers or footers. Amazon has a number of different widgets of different dimensions.

And yes, you're very welcome. If you have any more questions feel free to reply.
I am interested in the same thing, I have recently started a forum I would like to perform CPA with myself. I believe I will use Adsense but no doubt that will be banned soon for clickjacking.
You could use adf.ly links when posting announcements, although you wont earn a high amount.
A nickel ain't worth a dime anymore.
[Image: aTiq3.png]
I am going to follow this thread because I really would like to get into earning money off of my forum.