Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Forum monitization?
i am just saying the alternatives.
Nothing can beat adsense.
[Image: 3dtextven0mhf.png]
(01-14-2012, 11:26 AM)ven0m Wrote: i am just saying the alternatives.
Nothing can beat adsense.

I am probably going to take take them to small claims court. I either want my money that they owe me, or to be unbanned. I think I could probably beat them. I also already know they are the best.
You won't beat them Philly, sorry.
(01-14-2012, 09:01 PM)Laugh Wrote: You won't beat them Philly, sorry.

Probably not but my hopes are to give me a settlement or unban be before we would ever step into court. Most big company's just do that things like that to save time, and money, and I know that for a fact.
(01-14-2012, 10:04 PM)Philly Wrote: Probably not but my hopes are to give me a settlement or unban be before we would ever step into court. Most big company's just do that things like that to save time, and money, and I know that for a fact.

Yes, I agree with you there. Most companies would rather not waste their time. But Googe is different with Adsense. They'll wait it out and you'll get nothing out of it.
(01-14-2012, 11:00 PM)Laugh Wrote: Yes, I agree with you there. Most companies would rather not waste their time. But Googe is different with Adsense. They'll wait it out and you'll get nothing out of it.

Well it is just an idea. I mainly just want to be unbanned. It is bullshit for me to not be unbanned.
Yeah you probably can beat them, but their team of 20 lawyers will run your court costs right up the wall and send you bankrupt - so it's not worth it.

Would it be possible for you to create a new account on a VPN and fake name? Just an idea.
(01-17-2012, 02:52 AM).360 Wrote: Yeah you probably can beat them, but their team of 20 lawyers will run your court costs right up the wall and send you bankrupt - so it's not worth it.

Would it be possible for you to create a new account on a VPN and fake name? Just an idea.

That isn't possible since you can only be paid by check. Which means using a fake name would not allow you to cash your checks.
You'll never get unbanned, you'll get ripped apart in court. You're right about companies not wanting to go to court to save money, not big ones like Google. This is pocket change, they're in court every single day. The founders won't even hear about the settlement lmao.
Unban me from HF Omni Sad
(01-17-2012, 12:07 PM)Crayo Wrote: You'll never get unbanned, you'll get ripped apart in court. You're right about companies not wanting to go to court to save money, not big ones like Google. This is pocket change, they're in court every single day. The founders won't even hear about the settlement lmao.

Obviously you don't know much as I personally know 4 people that have done the exact same thing I stated, and Google paid the owed amount, without even considering going to court.