Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How Regularly Do You Train?
I used to train daily practically being a Fireman when I was younger, but now that I don't do that anymore, I basically go to the gym twice a week. Good enough for me, I have a high metabolism and I never seem to pack on any fat, i've had a muscular build ever since I was probably 10 lol. My dad used to weight lift and all that though, I hardly ever did any of that until my 20's so it has to be an inherited gene for the way my build is today. I used to do lots of physical stuff though when I was young.
(01-02-2012, 03:56 AM)AceInfinity Wrote: I used to train daily practically being a Fireman when I was younger, but now that I don't do that anymore, I basically go to the gym twice a week. Good enough for me, I have a high metabolism and I never seem to pack on any fat, i've had a muscular build ever since I was probably 10 lol. My dad used to weight lift and all that though, I hardly ever did any of that until my 20's so it has to be an inherited gene for the way my build is today. I used to do lots of physical stuff though when I was young.

Do you happen to have a mesomorph body type?

http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/becker3.htm
(01-02-2012, 04:55 AM).360 Wrote: Do you happen to have a mesomorph body type?

http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/becker3.htm

Definitely sounds like it from what he's been saying.
I never train any-more, which is quite a shame to be honest. I have quite broad shoulders so if I was to train I think I could get a good figure going on. When I'm 18 I think I'll start going to the Gym and try to get some muscle back.

I used to be quite fit, I went to 'Army Cadets' with all the running and shizz I did there kept me on a good figure, but I quit so now I don't really do anything, I still bike every few days though. I may start biking more frequently though. The fact that I smoke as well as not training doesn't exactly help.
I hit the gym 4 times a week and I also walk my dogs quite a lot, mainly through the summer.

Any more than 4 times a week at the gym is too much IMO.
Typically twice a day. I wake up and do abs and either upper body or lower body (switch off every other day) and I throw, run and hit for baseball in the afternoon. As a result I squat 250% of my body weight and run a 4.7 40 meter dash.
(01-03-2012, 05:08 PM)Thomas Wrote: Typically twice a day. I wake up and do abs and either upper body or lower body (switch off every other day) and I throw, run and hit for baseball in the afternoon. As a result I squat 250% of my body weight and run a 4.7 40 meter dash.

You can squat 2.5 times your body weight? Holy crap, that's impressive. How much do you weigh? The baseballers I see in the academy gym are weak as fudge.
I was hitting the gym's resistance machines atleast three times a week from March to November 2011. Then the holidays approached and I fell behind with everything and stopped eating properly. I'm currently not eating properly and am losing a lot of healthy weight fast. I hope to get back into my regular schedule very soon.
Want to learn more about hacking?
jacobriggs.io
(01-03-2012, 06:09 PM)King Wrote: You can squat 2.5 times your body weight? Holy crap, that's impressive. How much do you weigh? The baseballers I see in the academy gym are weak as fudge.

I weight 140 lbs
(01-03-2012, 06:20 PM)Thomas Wrote: I weight 140 lbs

Being able to squat 160kg at 140lb bodyweight means a couple of things. You're incredibly short and incredibly strong. Who would of thought malware fighters would be such tanks. :p

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  How many of you guys train? x-c0n 1 622 12-28-2011, 11:36 PM
Last Post: King
  Help me train for snowboarding season! Maine 2 767 08-07-2011, 08:28 PM
Last Post: HeyDev