Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
C++ Language Tutorial (Part 1)
Thanks for this I'm just starting to learn c++ and this will help alot!
[Image: breaky.png]
This is a great tutorial for beginners, thank you for this. I'm sure it will benefit others that are starting out.
[Image: dHtHt.png]

Learning C++
this is the best tut i have seen in a long time.
Wow this is very nice. It should be stickied.
[Image: ?uh=6167676F75726173&u3=7823656]
Thanks for this. I was learning C 2 years ago, and i know c and c++ are very similar languages, so this helped me alot. I dont know much about the language but could u make another tutorial on how to create functions, classes and probably some threading, and pm the tutorial link to me. thanks for the tutorial;)
Quote:Thanks for this. I was learning C 2 years ago, and i know c and c++ are very similar languages, so this helped me alot. I dont know much about the language but could u make another tutorial on how to create functions, classes and probably some threading, and pm the tutorial link to me. thanks for the tutorial;)
C and C++ are pretty much the same language. There is some differences, I know.
Now I don't want to "steal" OP's thread but here's a link to a tutorial which has those stuff: http://www.cplusplus.com/doc/tutorial/
yeah you are right.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
just want to share it!
It is one of the simplest programs that can be written in C++, but it already contains the fundamental components that every C++ program has. The programmer can use them to cover short explanations or observations aural the antecedent code itself.
nice tutorial! this will help lots of noobies however this will literally be chapter one of EVERY C++ textbook
Thank's se7en i will try it later

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Sorting And Searching Algorithm[Any language] Jitty 0 578 10-29-2011, 08:15 AM
Last Post: Jitty
  Is c++ The Best Programming Language to Learn some of Java schneweis 23 4,567 08-07-2011, 11:14 AM
Last Post: [Dr.House]
  Registry Operations using Win32 - Part 2 se7en 0 818 03-13-2011, 06:46 AM
Last Post: se7en
  Registry Operations using Win32 - Part 1 se7en 0 886 03-13-2011, 06:42 AM
Last Post: se7en