Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Is c++ The Best Programming Language to Learn some of Java
I want to be a full java expert. im seroiusly dedicated. I already know the basics, and everyone told me if I want to be really good at java I should try some simpler coding languages so I can know what im doing. To me thats true, but im not an expert so is it?
Yes, generally it's better to learn another language first. Then when you get the jist of it, Java will come easier to you. C++ is pretty hard itself, Maybe try C# first? Just my suggestion. Tongue
[Image: nt18.png]
You are 1 person out of over 8 billion people on 1 planet out of 8 planets in 1 out of 100 billion solar systems in 1 out of 100 billion galaxies and you are enormously insignificant.

Yeah, I first learnt C++, it definitely helped a lot when learning Java.
"I'm not slacking off... my code it compiling"
(12-05-2010, 10:32 PM)null_trace18 Wrote: Yes, generally it's better to learn another language first. Then when you get the gist of it, Java will come easier to you. C++ is pretty hard itself, Maybe try C# first? Just my suggestion. Tongue

Is c# or c++ easier?/

(12-05-2010, 10:40 PM)schneweis Wrote: Is c# or c++ easier?/

I believe that C# is easier, though I could be wrong, so dont take my word for it.
"I'm not slacking off... my code it compiling"
c# is much easier but I wouldent really suggest learning it..
C++ is much better at the side effect of being harder. But dedicating yourself 5 months to C++ will have many benefits over dedicating 5 months to C#
slowly getting better
(12-05-2010, 10:40 PM)schneweis Wrote: Is c# or c++ easier?/
C# is definitely easier than C++, but also very similar, so if you plan on learning C++ in the future, then C# would be a great language to learn beforehand. Oui It also helps you understand the basic concepts of programming. It makes you start thinking like a programmer. IMO
[Image: nt18.png]
You are 1 person out of over 8 billion people on 1 planet out of 8 planets in 1 out of 100 billion solar systems in 1 out of 100 billion galaxies and you are enormously insignificant.

I would go learn C++ first if i was you Smile
If you have no experience in any C based language, C++ will be hell for you, start with C#, then go to C/C++.
[Image: iTijPACh1qYlA.png]
Personal Blog | Forever and Always <3 Mell
It is good to start with C# then move onto C++ and try other programming languages then.
But I started with C++ and I'm currently learning it now, plus that C++ is where the money comes if you decide to get a job as a C++ programmer.In addition, it is the most used language for large projects.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  At What Age Did You Learn C++ Win 66 17,920 12-11-2011, 02:52 PM
Last Post: Neel
  C++ Language Tutorial (Part 1) se7en 36 5,866 11-21-2011, 04:20 PM
Last Post: Ignite.
  Sorting And Searching Algorithm[Any language] Jitty 0 578 10-29-2011, 08:15 AM
Last Post: Jitty
  Programming Team Project lil PopTart kid 10 2,402 01-16-2010, 05:27 PM
Last Post: J4P4NM4N
  Help with programming C z3rO88 6 1,715 12-04-2009, 01:00 PM
Last Post: z3rO88