Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Graffiti.
(12-23-2011, 07:27 AM)OFWGKTΔ Wrote: Wait, for graffiti? That would suck so much.

Yeh well a lot of people keep pics of their stuff on laptops, discs, etc.. so they take as much as they possibly can.
I remember even once, they took all of my GCSE school work, which was 2 huge portfolios of fine art. On the same occasion they also took half of my clothes to try and match with CCTV. So I was without pretty much everything for about 6 months (clothes, laptops, discs, phones, paper, pens/pencils, etc...)

Which actually brings me on to an important point if you're just starting out with graffiti. Only do it if you're going to take it seriously, and by seriously, I mean literally live it, day in day out, otherwise it's just not worth it.
Although it might seem like a fun and cool thing to do, it's a crime taken seriously.
If you can't do the time, then don't do the crime. Be prepared for police raids on a regular basis, hefty fines, and even jail sentences. If you don't think you'll be able to cope with that, then stop right away.
Holy crap, how did they catched you anyways bro?
(12-23-2011, 04:47 PM)OFWGKTΔ Wrote: Holy crap, how did they catched you anyways bro?

They monitered me and my crew for a year before arresting us all. Fortunately the police where I live are idiots, and didn't have enough evidence to charge us. My solicitor said if they did have evidence, the fine could have been 5 figures and we would have almost certainly have faced prison time, as we were the most active crew in my city at the time.
(12-24-2011, 04:48 AM)Fragma Wrote: They monitered me and my crew for a year before arresting us all. Fortunately the police where I live are idiots, and didn't have enough evidence to charge us. My solicitor said if they did have evidence, the fine could have been 5 figures and we would have almost certainly have faced prison time, as we were the most active crew in my city at the time.

Finally someone that understands where i'm coming from when i say i don't want to post stuff up on the internet. I had a friend who got busted and connected to over 30 pieces because he posted one picture on pure graffiti. Im thinking of painting a christmas piece with my friend soon, should be pretty awesome
Damn, i'm never actually storing the pictures on my computer.
I am just starting anyone want to teach me?
You can't teach someone how to tag. You need to teach it yourself.
Sometimes on paper, in my country there are not much place's where it is allowed. It's a cool job, and very artistic. I like it a lot.
(12-27-2011, 03:17 PM)Verspil Wrote: Sometimes on paper, in my country there are not much place's where it is allowed. It's a cool job, and very artistic. I like it a lot.

Technically it's not graffiti unless it's illegal.
I did it for a while.

I remember at 11pm I was going home, I had a can of black ironlak.
I saw a wall that was just buffed a couple days ago. it was so white.
anyways, this was like right beside where cars were passing and crap.
i got my can and did a throwie in like 15 seconds or something.

man my heart was beating. such an adrenaline rush. cars were passing the whole time while i was doing it lol.
and that was pretty much the last time i did it.

it was nice but not worth getting caught over.