Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Graffiti.
So which members on here does graffiti? I personally do, and i will post some of my work later. Smile
I do. I skate, bboy and rap, as well. Graffiti is a lot of fun to do.
Looking forward to see some of your work.
(12-19-2011, 09:18 AM)Oldskool. Wrote: I do. I skate, bboy and rap, as well. Graffiti is a lot of fun to do.
Looking forward to see some of your work.

Don't expect much, i'm a toy lol. i just started.
(12-19-2011, 09:52 AM)OFWGKTΔ Wrote: Don't expect much, i'm a toy lol. i just started.

No problem. I fully understand.
Do you make simple tags, or do you actually create huge artwork?
(12-19-2011, 09:56 AM)Oldskool. Wrote: No problem. I fully understand.
Do you make simple tags, or do you actually create huge artwork?
Mainly i do simple tags, i got a big one, i did it with a friend, an artwork. i will post it in a sec.
(12-19-2011, 09:59 AM)OFWGKTΔ Wrote: Mainly i do simple tags, i got a big one, i did it with a friend, an artwork. i will post it in a sec.
Oh, that's really interesting. I can not wait to see it.
I'll go out tomorrow and tag a new piece, so expect some pictures of mine soon too. Victoire
Nice I suck a art and have never tried graffiti! Do you do it illigally or go to legit places? I'd do it illigally, more fun Big Grin
I sketched for a year then started actually painting, then realised i could get done for it so started only painting legally
Graffiti is a great art, where it is allowed. I personally find it cool, and promoting the minds of young people for art.
I so not like when people Graffiti on new buildings to be honest, it just pisses me off.

But post some of your pictures! Big Grin I wanna see them!
I like to do Graffiti on paper.. I'll post some pictures up later. Doing it on walls is messed up.