Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Crying like fudge for no reason /:
Omniscient said it best. Just find something to do to make yourself happy, personal happiness is all you need.
[Image: Starstrucksig.gif]
I might as well state my opinion here as I do have things to say on this. I have known people in the past who were like this quite honestly. And the main reason for it was just being overwhelmed by small things that eventually built up. It's perfectly normal to "break" all of a sudden if you bottle things up. Lots of people have the tenancy to do so, even if it's not good for them, whether they realize that or not. It's much better to let things out, whether you have to draw, write things down on paper to get your thoughts out, go excessive, etc...

All of these things are great for self-help methods if you don't have anyone to talk to about it or you don't feel comfortable talking about it to others.

Maybe there's something that subconsciously has been in the back of your mind and has been bothering you for a period of time? Our mind does store things away if we choose not to help ourselves and talk about things when they happen or soon after. It's the reason why if something negative happens to you, all of a sudden you start to "remember" all that past negativity, and then your brain seemingly becomes a calculator which adds all those negative thoughts together until they become a big problem.
Are you a teenager? When I was 13, I used to cry for no reason in the shower. It's part of puberty, I guess. It's a phase, you'll get over it.

You can talk to us. Smile
A nickel ain't worth a dime anymore.
[Image: aTiq3.png]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Why am I Crying? 12 1,759 03-31-2011, 10:21 PM
Last Post: Aridity
  Crying deeply... Mous 6 1,381 03-14-2011, 08:21 PM
Last Post: Mous