Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Crying like fudge for no reason /:
I dont know whats wrong, just need people to talk to since i dont have any real friends.

/:
Hey it's Crush. Keep in mind I am always here for you.
Well, to start, you should go outside, hang around a mall or park.
Meet some people and make friends. Oui
Aww. PM me your Skype, I'll make you cookies.
PM Me your skype bro. I'll talk to ya for a while Smile I'm feelin' a little down as well.
Sounds like you're just feeling some sadness. I'd watch some comedies, go out for a nice dinner, and generally find ways to treat yourself well. Any physical activities you can do?
Superman I am here to rescue you.
This is Support Forums not Support PMs.  Do not PM me for support unless it's private and site related.
Try to listen to some music, play a game, or watch a funny movie. This stuff always makes me feel better when I'm in a real bad mood, or depressed.
I can understand the view of people who might say you just need to get out and make friends. The truth is some people are completely fine without friends. It might also help if you cry more often, as it is actually a healthy activity. When it comes down to it, you really have to be happy with yourself before you can be emotionally satisfied with any one else's presence.
Hmmm, comedies are a good idea, but I prefer Russian/Soviet war movies. Nothing like USSR beating the Nazi's.

Find a game, a magic trick, learn to count cards, or make friends. It's easy, just chat with them about anything, then if they reject you move on, I've been rejected by potential friends haha.
Guys i really like this thread because it's the same as I's looking for a while but i couldn't found it in many sites and today i'm glad that I've got this one and it's such a wonderful one and and i appreciate the time and the efforts that you guys have been serve here to posts and sharing this beautiful informative with us so thank you everyone ....

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Why am I Crying? 12 1,757 03-31-2011, 10:21 PM
Last Post: Aridity
  Crying deeply... Mous 6 1,380 03-14-2011, 08:21 PM
Last Post: Mous