Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What game wasted the most of your life?
Gears of War series, I've played the first gears longest but as a collective series, that game has taken me over.
Minecraft has wasted my time and gave me Fs in my test.
[Image: signature___ati_radeon_by_kravicka-d2y2f1x.png]
Devil May Cry series. hundreds of hours just to complete every difficulty and get high ranks on them.
Call of duty series. I regret it so much. I look back now and safely say i was a NERD :p
[Image: 7852a4f82ad771e52d711263cb875a6e.png]
Probably a Playstation 2 game called The Bouncer. The gameplay was freakin terrible, but for some reason I fell in love with the storyline and highly detailed cinematics. My social life is so lucky they didn't make a Playstation 3 version.
Want to learn more about hacking?
jacobriggs.io
I would have to say Runescape, have thousands of hours in this game but I mostly AFK it so I don't know.
(12-13-2011, 05:32 PM)Riggs Wrote: Probably a Playstation 2 game called The Bouncer. The gameplay was freakin terrible, but for some reason I fell in love with the storyline and highly detailed cinematics. My social life is so lucky they didn't make a Playstation 3 version.

lol. My social life got fudged from xbox. :/
All good now though Smile
[Image: 7852a4f82ad771e52d711263cb875a6e.png]
Runescape and Counter-Strike: Source enough said lol.
Minecraft, and Halo has taken up most of my gaming time, but not as big of a player like I used to be.
mw2. played competitive for 3 years on that baby

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  What is your favorite game or game series? killermanjaro65 41 5,670 08-05-2013, 07:32 AM
Last Post: Uzi