Support Forums

Full Version: What game wasted the most of your life?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Tittle says it all.

The game that wasted more hours than I can imagine for me: Runescape.
It's embarrassing sort of. I played for about 6 or 7 years I guess.. something like 2002 - 2008. I even played in 2001 (just one time though).

Man, I wish I could have those years back. Eh, I had fun though.
There's this game called Shaiya and no matter how much you play you still have to spend countless hours 'grinding' or paying out large amounts of cash just to be able to compete. Though I've never actually spent money on it, I regret my countless hours spent on the game. I would say I stayed for the community but after awhile even the community took a turn for the worst. It's still a fun game, and some of the community make you want to stick around. But I wish I had my years back for that one.
Minecraft has wasted about 1 year of my life Sad
Been playing Runescape on and off since 2001, I almost wish I had never started playing. :/
(12-01-2011, 06:38 PM)Infinity Wrote: [ -> ]There's this game called Shaiya and no matter how much you play you still have to spend countless hours 'grinding' or paying out large amounts of cash just to be able to compete. Though I've never actually spent money on it, I regret my countless hours spent on the game. I would say I stayed for the community but after awhile even the community took a turn for the worst. It's still a fun game, and some of the community make you want to stick around. But I wish I had my years back for that one.

My friend got me to play that game for about a week. Haha
Has to be Call Of Duty used to play it non-stopUnsure
Halo 3 almost ruined my life at one point.
Im am surprised beyond belief that there is not more people cursing halo. I have been playing halo since the second one came out. I was instantly hooked by the online competitive thrill. i still to this day have a horrible habit of playing that game too much. Halo hands down has taken years of my life i will never get back
Runescape, I absolutely find it boring but the people I play it with (Clan) make me not want to leave :/ wasted about 4 years of my life.
Kingdom Hearts. I've spent days on end playing it.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6