Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What game wasted the most of your life?
Dude.. Runescape hands down LOL.
Minecraft, i play far too much of it, but its just so damn good
Mine would have to be GTA SA, I played that for around 3 years, I recently got it again so I'll be playing it even more! Big Grin
It would either have to be a game from the Call of Duty series, or Runescape.
Probably halo 3 i spend most of my time on that game.
I have four... World of Warcraft was the worst when I did play it, then comes Runescape, then Halo (I was an MLG player so I was always on), then comes StarCraft II. I probably played StarCraft the most and it probably tore my life up the most, but I earned money while doing it in tournaments so overall I had not as big of a problem.
I sadly have over 200 days played on Runescape since 2001.
Has to be all the call of duty series i played all of them non stop for like 3-4 years :/
Modern Warfare 2. I wasted a good 2-3 years playing that game for 6-7 hours a day. That game ruined my life Sad
(12-01-2011, 05:49 PM)Shutdown™ Wrote: Tittle says it all.

The game that wasted more hours than I can imagine for me: Runescape.
It's embarrassing sort of. I played for about 6 or 7 years I guess.. something like 2002 - 2008. I even played in 2001 (just one time though).

Man, I wish I could have those years back. Eh, I had fun though.

Me too. I wasted half of my fun (school) life to this game and I got nothing. I started botting in last year. Now, I just want to sell my account.
I wish I could get back to when I start RuneScape and tell that "me" to get start learning programming so 6 years later (now), I can earn money.Bebe-pleure

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  What is your favorite game or game series? killermanjaro65 41 5,676 08-05-2013, 07:32 AM
Last Post: Uzi