Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tell your Favorite novel names!!
The Lightning Theif series. Big Grin PiratePirate
[Image: icyrj.png]
I read way too much to think of a favorite..

If I were to choose one novel, it would have to be "The Ingenious Gentleman Don Quixote of La Mancha" Or just Don Quixote, as most people know it as.. Written by Miguel de Cervantes.

If I were to choose another novel lol, it would have to be "For Whom the Bell Tolls" written by Ernest Hemingway, his stories are amazing.. All of them.
20,000 leagues under the sea was a great novel. I also liked the book Hatchet, by Gary Paulson if you are into survival books.
(12-18-2011, 01:31 PM)System Meltdown Wrote: 20,000 leagues under the sea was a great novel. I also liked the book Hatchet, by Gary Paulson if you are into survival books.

Wow, that's a great book I had completely forgot about. (Hatchet) I think I remember there being a second book to it, or something. Gary Paulson is a good author, if you liked that one book you'll probably enjoy his other work as well.

Also.. Hatchet just reminded me of a few other books I read back in the day, that I thought were really good.

A Child Called It by Dave Pelzer.. It's based off his life events, so true story. It's a really messed up book, so if you're a faint of heart type, don't bother reading it. There are three books in the series, and I only enjoyed reading the first two.
I don't really read novels.
I am more of a news paper article kind of guy. Tongue
Al-chemist,Tell me your dreams,Bloodline,The naked face,The pilgrimage are my favorite novels.
seo consultant
Hatchet is prolly the best novel ive ever read but i read online articles n newspaper articles.
Check Out My Website For Perfect Monetizing Techniques..
MonetizingTechniques

Check Out My Website With Source Codes For Games Etc..
MastahhaxorSources
Harry Potter is a classic. I enjoy a variety of fiction, though.
(12-29-2011, 04:51 PM)Patriot Wrote: Harry Potter is a classic. I enjoy a variety of fiction, though.

I also enjoy Harry Potter.
I like any type of sci-fi/ fantasy books. They keep you thinking.
There are also some thrillers that I enjoy.
I loved the Hunger Games series.