Tell your Favorite novel names!!
Tell your Favorite novel names!!

I like the novel Robinson Crusoe

What about yours?
[Image: 6c221674de.png]
I don't have a favorite. I read too much. Tongue
[Image: QRCjW2pNdRK00.gif]
#Korra2018
(11-30-2011, 04:32 AM)D3xus Wrote: I don't have a favorite. I read too much. Tongue

LOl that's nice!! Others!! Don't read novel?
(11-30-2011, 04:32 AM)D3xus Wrote: I don't have a favorite. I read too much. Tongue

I have to agree with this. It's hard to pick a favorite when there's so much to read.
[Image: HJzrC.png]
(11-30-2011, 09:18 AM)Infinity Wrote: I have to agree with this. It's hard to pick a favorite when there's so much to read.

Ok i can understand!! You read a lot of novels Tongue
I am not sure what exactly qualifies as a novel but i do love to read. I doubt the books i read are novels but none the less they are very well written and interesting.
Currently my favorite book is Loamhedge by Brian Jacques. Haven't read anything else by him but I have read the book a good 5 times.
The book is 1 of 23 in a series and I plan to read them all when I can get my hands on a set of hardback copies.

They are fantasy novels with animal characters, but they are extremely good. Loamhedge in fact made me tear up towards they end, and it happens every time.

As far as those I haven't read anymore but plan on buying the Game of Thrones novels and The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo set as well.
Well as far as books go, I have read many urban fantasy novels and have been pleased by almost all of them. Of the multitude of series I have read, I would have to say "The Demonata" by Darren Shan was by far the best.
I dont read too often. I dont have enough free time :/
[Image: 7852a4f82ad771e52d711263cb875a6e.png]
The Great Gatsby, East of Eden....
Gah. I don't read enough anymore. Unsure