Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How Should I Clean My Computer?
Haha, I don't really know. I just heard that a whole bunch of dickheads died from inhaling it.
Okay, so one of the gasses is a refrigerant and is really heavy. It fills your lungs and leaves no room for oxygen and normal air. This stops you from breathing (technically) and decreases oxygen flow to brain.
Just NEVER use liquids. Computers use electricity and liquids on electronics is like fire on wood.
You could use vegetable oil. It doesn't pass a current, but it would only make your computer sticky!

[yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xbJST0wPQT0[/yt]
Another reason to not use liquids.
I think I'll stick with the compressed air. I don't want my computer to expload or be stickeh. o.o
[Image: 3djdbar2notglowing.png]
I seem to be learning something new everyday! What a shock! Smile
FREE PSN CARDS, XBOX LIVE, GAMES + MORE VIEW THREAD Here Yeye
The veggie oil puter is cool. I would hate to deal with changing any ram or other components though.

I personally use compressed air and my fingers. Smile
Superman I am here to rescue you.
This is Support Forums not Support PMs.  Do not PM me for support unless it's private and site related.
Think about the reduced heat with the oil but. I very much like the idea and have been thinking of making a tower into a clear perspex pyramid.
This could compliment it.
No power supply though i see Smile Me wonders why.
The Rules!
FTW Forum <-- Home of the Damned! --> Join me On MM

Compressed air works the best, or a powerful vacuum. I have also used a power washer once.. although... the computer didn't seem to work afterward.
Someone told me it was bad to use a vacuum, cause it could cause static electricity, which apparently might mess something up.
[Image: 3djdbar2notglowing.png]