Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
iTunes Setup Error (PLEASE HELP)
OH MY GOD! I am going to cry I cant even think straight on how to fix it I'm so frustrated. I have tried everything and a half trying to fix this. I have not been on this site in a long time and forgot my other account information so sorry if there are rules to posting I couldn't read if i tried anyway. Ok so I tried to update iTunes to 10.5 because I got the new iPhone so I wanted to back it up and get music. I got an error and I was like ok I will just delete it and reinstall, so I uninstall it and go to reinstall it got the same error. So I type the error in Google to see if anyone else has this problem and I was told I might have the program already on my computer. So I go threw ever little thing i could find that involved iTunes including Quicktime. I try yet again to install it. It ends in a FAIL. So after about 2 weeks of sitting here thinking I need a new computer I remembered this amazing site and thought before I invest in a new laptop. IF YOU CAN SOLVE MY PROBLEM I WILL LOVE YOU UNTIL THE END OF TIME.

The Error: a network error occurred while attempting to read from the file C:\windows\installer\applesoftwareupdate.msi

Additional Information: 32-bit Operating System, 2.00GB Ram, Windows Vista, Inspiron 1721, and it has had work put into it such as a new hard drive, fan, CD drive, and outside housing.
Hi,

This might help you out.

http://www.techbuzz.in/how-to-error-1316...es-msi.php
Zombot | Support Forums | Hack Forums | Zombot
An eye for an eye, will leave the whole world blind.
What zombot said should work for you Smile
[Image: QRCjW2pNdRK00.gif]
#Korra2018

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  itunes on both hard-drive and computer anonali 0 759 10-17-2012, 10:20 AM
Last Post: anonali
  iTunes unable to detect newest firmware 4.3.5 Resistance 8 3,264 09-20-2011, 10:40 AM
Last Post: Grin
  Itunes problem. Vision. 2 803 12-12-2010, 05:02 PM
Last Post: Vision.
  iTunes not recognizing iPod Touch... BlackBullet 21 5,487 10-28-2009, 01:54 PM
Last Post: Niels