Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anyone like, energy drinks.
There are many types of Energy drinks available in the market, this is most useful to get energy.When our body have any type of weakness than that time we can take energy drink. It have many types of flavor.
Never fully drank an energy drink. Never could because I was playing sports but the one time I tried it, it was absolutely disgusting >_< and now I just stick to water, gatorade, sweet tea, stuff like that. Just tastes weird to me.
[Image: HJzrC.png]
Energy Drinks aren't worth the crash and the obscene prices they charge.
The only good energy drink iv'e had is monster.
Monster rehab and NOS would be the best energy drinks ever invented I would say.
I used to drink a monster like every day until I learned how bad they were for you. I rarely drink them any more no matter how good they taste.
I used to have energy drinks then I realised how much crap they had in them and apparently they are bad for your heart.
I'm not really a fan of energy drinks. The only exception that I can think of is Red Bull and that is because it can be mixed with a ton of drinks.

Most energy drinks are just far too sweet and taste like crushed up candy with some water mixed through it.
I've never actually had a crash from an energy drink, they just don't really effect me. I've had so much caffeine that I can drink a cup of coffee then go to sleep right after. However, there are several energy drinks like Rockstar Revive that I actually like (the lemonade flavored one) and it's not too bad for you.
I usually drink 3 litres of Boost Energy a day.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Pussy Drinks | New Energy Drink!? BreShiE 44 11,002 03-04-2012, 05:10 PM
Last Post: BreShiE
  Shakes Drinks etc.. Darkside92 9 1,371 07-17-2011, 12:26 PM
Last Post: masterfan
  Sick, Need Suggestions (Food, Drinks) Metapod 25 5,806 05-11-2011, 09:10 AM
Last Post: SoleCampbel