Support Forums

Full Version: Anyone like, energy drinks.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
I know they're probably really unhealthy, but I do love Red Bull. There's one that i can't remember the name, of that got ginseng in it and it's revolting.
I love Monster and Red Bull, especially with Jager. Smile
No, I'd rather spill 3 cup fulls of sugar into my mouth.
I don't drink energy drinks, but I've tried a few out before. All the Monster flavors are repetitive.. I don't like it, but I guess Red Bull would be ahead of the curb.
hi guys ... i like some energy drinks even i knew it that these energy drinks aren't good for health .. Here's some of my favorites ,rockstar energy drinks
amped energy drinks
nos energy drinks
red bull
full throttle energy drinks..... Thanks
spokane fitness
I remember about a year or two ago, I always drank Red Bull energy drinks and I kept buying them after school
Now, I don't drink any energy drinks at all because of my health problems.

I just drink mocha every now and then.
Ive had Monster once and I got really tired after.
I like rock star, amp, and nos the most, but then monster is good too. I'm not a big fan of red bull but I tolerate it.
I like Coca cola but that doesn't count as energy drink but I drink a lot of it and it has a crap load of caffeine so It'll probably have the same effect.
My favorite is Monster. Next to that is Redbull.
My friend and I visit a place called 'Charcoal Chicken'. Its just a place where they sell chicken,chips and other stuff. But getting to the point, My friend and I visit there every Monday afterschool, and we buy hotships, and a bottle of mother each. Then walk back to the front of the school, the main road is just ahead of us, we both eat and drink, and to top it off, we DnM there too.
~ Just another story.

~Xuanson
Pages: 1 2 3 4