Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anyone like, energy drinks.
Energy drinks help to relieve fatigueness when a person suffers from this problem. Energy drinks on the other hand is mainly a mixture of caffeine, sugar, some herbs like ginseng and other alert giving substances that are meant to help one maximize the length of hours that he or she is awake for in a given day.
I love also Red bull <3 and Booster also

[Image: UTLN2.gif]
I only like red bull when I mix it with cognac, such as hennessy or remy martin. Other than that I might drink a red bull mabey once or twice in a period of 2 months. (very rarely)
[Image: 122buc0.png]
Energy drinks are created to give energy for a fairly long time period. I like red bull as it tastes great. Some benefits of energy drinks are:
Energy drink gives energy,
Energy drink increases stamina,
Energy drink have less calories,
Energy drink helps in reducing weight.
I occasionally drink Red Bull and Mountain Dew. They're both great.
[Image: cooldude.png]

(09-05-2011, 08:36 AM)Orgy Wrote: If you understand what you're doing, you aren't learning anything. ;)
Don't drink too much of it i don't drink those they are good on the taste that's right but they are not good for your health i drink like max 5 in 1 year lol.
I drink at least 1-2 lucozade's a day, could be an addiction to be honest, I don't think it's sold in the United States though.
Redbull, Monster, Rockstar, and 5 hour energy are all terrible for you. People have died from drinking too much of this garbage.
I love vitamin water!!! it is really awesome
[Image: 6c221674de.png]
Try apples instead of energy drinks. They are healthier and supply you with more natural energy.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Pussy Drinks | New Energy Drink!? BreShiE 44 10,989 03-04-2012, 05:10 PM
Last Post: BreShiE
  Shakes Drinks etc.. Darkside92 9 1,371 07-17-2011, 12:26 PM
Last Post: masterfan
  Sick, Need Suggestions (Food, Drinks) Metapod 25 5,804 05-11-2011, 09:10 AM
Last Post: SoleCampbel