Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Have I broken my leg, what's the damage?
(10-27-2011, 09:56 PM)MarkW7 Wrote: I'd go get it x-rayed probably will be fractured / broken if it's still an issue 3 days later. Is the pain worse / better / the same as when you did it?

Alright, and when it first happened I was capable of walking normally but with pain.
Now I can't walk normally, I don't know what it is.
[Image: 7AqFN0N.gif]
If you can move it It's not broken. Now man up

Only kidding, something like this happened to me before, It turned out I had Fractured my Shin :/
All i can say is go check with a doctor, That's probably your best bet
It's healing itself I suppose, I woke up this morning and I could put pressure onto the leg,
Yes; it was slightly painful although not as painful as yesterday night, I'm assuming it's getting better but slowly.
There's a bruising now so I'm glad to know I didn't break anything, I'm pretty annoyed though; I missed a Halloween part in the town.
Better luck to myself next year. Unsure
If you can't walk on it, it's broken.
If you can, it might just be sprained.
It could have been from a stinger to a slight sprain. I wouldn't require professional doctors, however. Just ice the spots where it hurts & exercise the muscle. Walk on it while putting a slight amount of pressure & do some leg exercises. It'll be better in no time.
Hope you get better.
[Image: 9b2f1.png]
Nevermind, it's healing but very slowly.
Thanks for the support, I appreciate every bit of useful information given.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Exercise possible with broken collarbone? Metapod 9 2,051 02-01-2012, 10:11 AM
Last Post: noval
  Have you broken anything? Nemmyy 51 15,481 02-13-2011, 06:34 AM
Last Post: Tyler The Creatorâ„¢