Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Have you broken anything?
Have you broken anything? If so what? And how? And post pictures if you have any (in a spoiler of course for the weak Tongue).

I recently broke my thumb wrestling and had to get pins in it Sad
But, I did get a pink cast Big Grin

I broke my wrist a while back in football, that's about it. I've had quite a few "sprains/jams" from basketball as well, lol.
Yea I get a lot of sprains wrestling too, spained my MCL, ankle, and ACL all in one injury 2 seasons ago. It was so bad that I couldn't even walk up my stairs with a railling, I had to crawl and it still took 10 minutes lol
I've never broken anything, I think I've fractured my wrists and finger before but just ignored it :S
(08-04-2010, 06:41 PM)Sam Wrote: I've never broken anything, I think I've fractured my wrists and finger before but just ignored it :S

I doubt you would've ignored a fracture. The doctor I went to who also performed my surgery said that fractures and breaks are basically the same thing.
No I definitely have because the doctor said it wasn't worth going to A&E to wait hours to be seen when you can just rest it...
i have broken my right arm (skateboarding down a hill & stacked it), my left leg well someone kinda broke that for me by crashing into me on a bike, right hand little pinky finger (playing footy, got bent back and it broke)
i almost broken my nose doing a backflip into a pool and smashed my face on the edge of the pool, wasn't pretty i had two black eyes, my nose was swollen and i looked asian for about 3 weeks. i also had to go to school (was in primary school) during this period and everyone thought my parents bashed me up, had to wear sunglasses.

hahah thanks for sharing (:
Unfortunately I never broke a bone in my body.
No matter how much I twist i can never break a bone.
I know it would hurt like hell but I've always wanted a cast.
[Image: Untitled-3.png?t=1281317974]
MSN= blue_social@hotmail.com
"With this, I declare a checkmate!"
Free DOXing Service
Ha! The only reason I ever wanted a broken bone was so when I was at school I wouldn't have to do my work because I couldn't use my writing hand Big Grin

Never was so fortunate though :S

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Exercise possible with broken collarbone? Metapod 9 2,027 02-01-2012, 10:11 AM
Last Post: noval
  Have I broken my leg, what's the damage? Uzi 15 2,091 11-03-2011, 11:39 AM
Last Post: Uzi